OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

Can someone clear up the "C" on the rookie chicago jersey? If im not mistaken, the nike ones that are coming out look like the OG "C" that he wore back in 1984.
aim: Airm45

^^^^PLease look at the pics.

Also, can someone PLEASE post a REGGIE THEUS JERSEY, their C is more accurate to Jordan's rookie jersey...................................

OKAY!!!
1. messed up C in chicago red rookie jersey THATS SCREEN PRINTED. swingman and auth.
2. white B U L L S rookie SCRREN PRINTED jersey. swingman and auth. footlocker only
3. black w/ red pinstripes. rookie and auth. finish line only
4. 45 white. SWIngman and auth. Authentic only at ndc.
5. 45 red. swingman and auth. authentic available only at ndc.
price for auth. -140
swingman-70
THE BLACK w/ RED PINSTRIPES AND 45's ARE NOT SCREEN PRINTED. thats a summary of pages 15- till now.

RELEASE DATE- 7/25- WHICH I TOLD EVERYBODY TO BEGIN WITH.....(not to brag but some people did doubt)

45's and rookie red probably available online in swingman and auth on . nba store has them alswll( not sure which ones)
ndc

thanks for correcting me youngslim
Show'em What 'Cha Got

pics.
hoop6_jordan.jpg

JordanWhiteBullsJerseyPage.jpg

sidelineapparel_1795_21477942

sidelineapparel_1795_17628085

MJ+Dish+97+Small.jpg

Show'em What 'Cha Got

Quote:
4. 45 white. rookie and auth. Authentic only at ndc.
5. 45 red. rookie and auth. authentic available only at ndc
im guessing you meant 'swingman and auth' cuz there was no 45 his rooie year... but the 45 swings are gonna be everywhere i think. they are in finishline's magalog. but basically blackice has summed it up
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

I have another question.

If there is a screenprinted authentic, what's the difference between that and the swingman?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>WANT FREE AVATARS?[/td][td]CONTACT NolanDW[/td][/tr][/table]​
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
\n​
\n

if the black jersey in the pic is the pinstripe, i guess no gold nba logo....
rdjn@comcast.net[/email] AIM:e22s925

why is everyone worried about the color of the nba logo whether it is gold or normal red white and blue, he did wear both, i own the og pinstripe with the r/w/b logo looks damn good still, the gold was for one season
Email: adamjh@neo.rr.com
AIM: adamarc
YahooMessanger: adamarc82

Damn I can't wait for these!!

Pinstripe x2 copped

And Oly VII next month is a dream come true
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say,
And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been,Mi,Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.

will i be able to find the Pinstripes in Canada?? more specifically, Vancouver??

Just to add my 2 cents to the whole Rookie Cursive "C" debate. First let me say that I am a graphic designer (production designer to be exact) and I know a little about fonts and or typefaces. The font or typeface as some like to call it is TOTALLY wrong on this release of the jersey. I was comparing the pics that someone else posted to compare and the jersey that is releasing has the wrong font. It has always been completely wrong.

The computer-age has ruined this particular jersey. Back when this jersey was originally printed, the letters were probably set on the press by hand and the original template was probably hand cut (just an assupmtion). Therefore, the font on the front of this jersey probably doesn't have a name, or is sooo old that no one at Nike can find it (another assumption).

The font on this fast-approaching release is called Brush Script I think. Nike just went with the "closest" match to the "old school" style. Which ruined any chance of me getting the authentic in this jersey (probably will cop the swing just to have some sort of a Jordan rookie jersey). But I can't see dropping 140 on this one because it's not true to the past. Sure its screened like the past, but the font is WRONG...ALL WRONG! >:
mad.gif

So if someone wears a size 56 in authentic Nike Jerseys, there will be one more out there to be copped.

Now the Pinstriped will definitely be COPPED next Sunday, and maybe a 45 if my money is right.
Killin' all ya'll n!@@*s with that lyrical ish. Mayonaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips. -Kanye West-

Is there anywhere we can preorder them right now? And also, footlocker.com and finishilne.com will have them available, or only in store?

I need a small in swingman and I know they're only going with medium and up. Can anybody give me a description of how the medium will fit?

I don't care about length (since I can tie it), it's the sleeves part I want to know about.

The c doesn't matter guys.The point is to have the cursive chicago and represent chicago, and the greatest player ever's rookie jersey.I have the custom hardwood nights jordan in 48.I think the screen print is a million times better, it's more accurate.We're lucky nike is even releasing these.Trust me the C is not that big a deal.

just saw it today also. this rookie jersey is beyond wack, the screenprint isnt even thick like the orginal. forget it im not wasting my money on it.
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

SHOCKG213, it might not be a BIG DEAL to YOU, but to the REAL JORDAN HEADS it is. I mean that NBA logo there is alright (well kind of), but that C ruins everything. It just looks so FAKE because of it.

And DOWNYBOY just said the screenprint is wack too, so all that is AUTHENTIC about it is that the JORDAN is in WHITE.

EDIT: Just went back to see the ISS pic, that person is right. The 23 is TOO HIGH, why isn't it LOWER.

Waste of 140, will just get the Red 45 and MAYBE (if it is done right) the B U L L S Rookie.

I wont waste cash on the pins because I got the Champions for the 50th Anniversary, 46+3..................................

Quote:
If there is a screenprinted authentic, what's the difference between that and the swingman?
Nolan, the differences are the usual differences between swing & auth... authentic has: heavyweight mesh, larger cut, closer feel of the actual jersey the player wore. hell, on some swingmans, the color is different (may be a much brighter shade of red). I'd say try both on, and you'd definitely see the difference...

(and btw: do not wear those Pearls with either jersey :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
)
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

so lemme get this right.

the pinstripe is only in authentic? no swingman for the pinstripe?
Representin' 778
And I'm a run up on y'all and slice y'all necks
With the machette, pockets heavy, slang more cane than Eddie

^Wrong.

There will be a swingman for the Pinstripe.
An Auth. and a Swingman...Finishline Exclusive.

There will be Swingman's for BOTH the White and Red 45's EVERYWHERE.
Auth's ONLY on Niketown.com

As for the rookie script.
Screenprinted.

Hope that helped.
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

oic.. i got confused because there is no finishline here in canada
Representin' 778
And I'm a run up on y'all and slice y'all necks
With the machette, pockets heavy, slang more cane than Eddie

Back
Top Bottom