OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

^ JM confirmed the pinstripes... >D
grin.gif

are they going to release other retired star jerseys or just MJ? A Barkley Sixers rookie jersey would be hot!

2004 NATIONAL LEAGUE MVP[/b]​

does anyone know when the Jordan jersey with "BULLS" with # 23 will come out? thats all im lookin out for...and maybe the rookie and pinstripe

JM- When is the black w/ red pinstripe jordan jersey going to come out at Finishline? Will it be available on July 25th along with the two other rookie jerseys?

Quote:
JM- When is the black w/ red pinstripe jordan jersey going to come out at Finishline? Will it be available on July 25th along with the two other rookie jerseys?

Not sure...but, I would assume that yes, July 25th with the others...

JM
EMAIL:​

^ No...I am talking about a Swingman, and yes, Nike will put red pinstripes on a black Bulls swingman...

I don't have any information on authentics...

Again...authentics are small potatoes to retailers as they are extremely low margin and sell poorly...

Even the Jordan Bullets jersey which BLEW OUT in the swingman form stayed on Eastbay.com for MONTHS after release...and I personally know of a handful of stores within hours of where I live now that have 5-10 left on their walls...

Authentics just don't cut it for retailers...again, Niketalk is fantasyland and people on this board AREN'T the average consumer

On top of all of that...it is really easy to post on an Internt message board that you are going to "cop" an authentic, it is a lot harder to convince mom that you NEED a $140 jersey... :tongue:
tongue.gif

JM

EMAIL:​

Quote:
again, Niketalk is fantasyland and people on this board AREN'T the average consumer

On top of all of that...it is really easy to post on an Internt message board that you are going to "cop" an authentic, it is a lot harder to convince mom that you NEED a $140 jersey...
:lol:
laugh.gif

/cause I'm twice as nice/when the cake comeback I get twice tha slice/Can you say manage a?/that's twice tha vice/now a 16 bar verse is twice the price...Dogghouse!!

Quote:
hope the pinstripe don't come out,
I don't think you will lose value...it's still a champion jersey that made the original pinstripe....This is what Jordan wore.... not a Nike Jersey (Pinstripe) ... "J23"
The site for rare Jordan signatures​

up
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils... - Jay-Z
WCHU1228@aol.com

am I the only one NOT planning to cop a pinstripe?I only plan on buyin the authentic Rookie script jersey.I hardly wear jerseys and to hell w/sentimental value
---------------------
Authentic for sale
Yup,good to go!

I am anxiously awaiting the pinstripe info also. I also won't be coppin any authentics unless the pinstripe is an authentic because i don't like how the authentics fit on me. If the pinstripe doesn't drop, i'll probably get the 45 bulls and rookie swingmans.

Back
Top Bottom