OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

:pimp:
pimp.gif

psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

Melo ii's for sale:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=19292.topic

Can a mod please sticky this thread.

5 MVPs, 14 All-Stars, 6 Championship MVPs, 3 All-Star MVPs, 9 Time All-Defensive 1st Team,
10 Scoring Titles, 10 Time All-NBA 1st Team, 6 Championships, 1 Time in History.
For inspiring us.
1985-2003​

^ Nice. I gotta save up. I cant pass up a pinstripe, especially the last one of its kind.

Quote:
by that do u mean the "BULLS" #23 jersey, the 45 jersey, or the rookie jersey?

I wish I knew... I just saw the notice on our bulletin board at work... It didn't list the different versions of authentics that we would recive... Sorry. But I will keep an eye open though :wink:
wink.gif

Hate to bust everyone's bubble but champion owns rights to the bulls pinstripe jerseys.The only ones being released are rookie authentic and swingman, and 45 white and red.No pinstripes people.

Hi,

I don't think Champion "owns the rights" to the pinstripe jersey...if you have some proof of this ownership that extends beyond the fact that they produced the Originals I would like to see it.

Don't make a generalization like that unless you have the information/proof to back it up. It only confuses people on this board that are looking for answers.

Mdiddy.

Quote:
Hate to bust everyone's bubble but champion owns rights to the bulls pinstripe jerseys.The only ones being released are rookie authentic and swingman, and 45 white and red.No pinstripes people.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

It is confirmed...it will happen...100% for sure, unless Finishline goes out of business between now and July 25th...or Finishline cancels the jersey...which, I don't see happening...

JM
EMAIL:​

^Thanks for clearing that up.............
2 pinstripe authentics for me :pimp:
pimp.gif
One will be framed and the other will be rocked to the fullest.

JMadiads

u are my hero......

and any info on the 45's? RD 8/15? Thats what it said on sideline apprl.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

OK, so let me see if i got it, correct me if i'm wrong:

JULY 25TH (Sunday, BTW), we will see:
Jordan rookie authentic (away, script, everywhere)
Jordan rookie swingman (away, script, everywhere)
Jordan pinstripe authentic (Finishline only)
Jordan pinstripe swingman (Finishline only)
Stop reading my sig...

is the chicago script going to be the REAL one or the one everyone like me bought off of nba.com personalized? and by that i mean with white letters or with black/white letters

I would say no...
only the nerds at niketalk know about this jersey...
only the nerds at niketalk will buy like 5 of each...
only the nerds at niketalk will wake up early for a jersey...
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

Back
Top Bottom