OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

Authentics will be $150
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

can someone confirm the $150 for the authentics??
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

^^ thats cause Nike arent making anymore so they need to clear the inventory. Come you guys its called a sale. They aint mark down the retail price.
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

jmaddias- is the 45 bulls jersey coming out on july 25th also? If not do u have any information on when it will drop or where? Thanks.

we just got the new catalog with pics of all jerseys at work today(finishline) and the pinstripe and rookie authentics will be $140 and we will have the rookie swingman and wht 45 swingman also I will have pics to show tommorrow
TEAM FINISHLINE​

irvy- as soon as u get those pics, post them up. I am def. going to get the pinstripe, and probably the 45 or rookie white home jersey. Is there also going to be a pinstripe swingman or is only authentic pinstripe?

here is another hott pic of jordan in the pinstripe jersey
mjpippen.jpg

thanks for the info on the authentics
AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got

best news.I'ma stop by Finishline 2morrow and ask them (though they never know whats goin' on |I
tired.gif
) I might reserve a couple authentics to make sure the skinny people dont buy em all up
---------------------
Authentic for sale
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

the authentics will be 140

this is confirmed information, i saw the pics and everything in the finishline magazine today at the store...they aren't availible for order in the computer system yet but ima call everyday :evil:
devil.gif

any idea if the employee discount will work on these :D
happy.gif

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
open those eyes like this :wow:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

av1r3x- or anyone eles if finishline allows you to reserve the pinstripe authentic post it on here because i would like to reserve one also but don't want to drive 15 minutes to the local finishline. Thanks. I think i am going to cop the authentic pinstripe and swingman rookie white bulls jersey.

I will be one poor *** brother when I give nike all my money for the white IV one day and the next day cop a few bulls jerseys . That is about $ 500.00 total. :\
ohwell.gif

***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back *** atlrunner.com

I LOVE AIR JORDAN'S lll lV and V

I DO NOT WEAR JERSEY'S WITH ONE NUMBER

I wonder about the quality... >D
grin.gif

Just gotta wait and see, but I'm no fan of authentics, official pro-cuts only... >D
grin.gif

"...Where we feel we have nothing to lose, so we offer you, well, we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?" - 1996, Hov

Back
Top Bottom