Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

1dc4b4656012a497e1a1c9b6c669d998-getty-86012980jg007_bulls_celtics.jpg
Wow.
Somebody just needs to stick his #@% and tell him to shut up when he is cryin on the floor

I don't think that photo is as it seems....BG was probably a few steps away from KG...don't you think if KG was yelling in BG's ear like that, hewould have said something back at him? Besides, BG's arm is as big as Garnett's torso....Garnett knows who he can pick on...I don't think BG isone of those guys he would mess with.

When the foul occurred I didn't say to myself "ohhh damn thats def a flagrant", its very debatable.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Anyone else scared to watch tonights because of the likely hood of a high level of stress ?
laugh.gif

frown.gif
For real though. I would rather see a blowout like in game 3 than seeing another game like how we lost in game 2. I think i've had like 5 or 6 near heart attacks thanks to these games
laugh.gif

No way man....I agree close games are stressful, but blowouts are harder on the soul.
I take it back......losing this game has left me drained, hollow, and sadder than an orphan on Christmas.
I told you, my man
tired.gif

Brad Miller deserved to get hit in the face. That's what he gets for baiting Ray Allen into his 6th foul. That's what he gets for getting into itwith Big Baby in Game 5. That's what he gets for coming to camp wearing cornrows.
laugh.gif

brad-miller-corn-row.jpg

As for dudes crying for the flagrant foul - either you must be 16 years old, or you've been brainwashed by David Stern's softening of the NBA. Weak. You let the players decide the games, not the officials. That was considered a normal, ho-hum, playoff foul back in the 80s, early 90s. Nowadays, you'vegot people crying for flagrant fouls and suspensions?
laugh.gif

That's what he gets for getting into it with Big Baby in Game 5

You talkin' about when Baby flopped like he'd been shot? F outta' here.

As for dudes crying for the flagrant foul - either you must be 16 years old, or you've been brainwashed by David Stern's softening of the NBA. Weak. You let the players decide the games, not the officials. That was considered a normal, ho-hum, playoff foul back in the 80s, early 90s. Nowadays, you've got people crying for flagrant fouls and suspensions?

You kidding? Let's play ball and when you come to the lane let me swing on your face when you go for a lay-up and see what happens...don't come up allhot and heated 'cause I'mma' give you the "Hard foul man, no easy lay-ups." That ain't no normal foul, a normal foul would bewrapping him up, body contact with an attempt on the ball...Rondo straight up whacked Miller in the face and pulled back, with no attempt on the ball.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

That's what he gets for getting into it with Big Baby in Game 5

You talkin' about when Baby flopped like he'd been shot? F outta' here.

As for dudes crying for the flagrant foul - either you must be 16 years old, or you've been brainwashed by David Stern's softening of the NBA. Weak. You let the players decide the games, not the officials. That was considered a normal, ho-hum, playoff foul back in the 80s, early 90s. Nowadays, you've got people crying for flagrant fouls and suspensions?

You kidding? Let's play ball and when you come to the lane let me swing on your face when you go for a lay-up and see what happens...don't come up all hot and heated 'cause I'mma' give you the "Hard foul man, no easy lay-ups." That ain't no normal foul, a normal foul would be wrapping him up, body contact with an attempt on the ball...Rondo straight up whacked Miller in the face and pulled back, with no attempt on the ball.

I'd probably punch you out before looking at the refs and crying for extra free throws if you fouled me hard.
laugh.gif

I thought the League was emphasizing an automatic Flagrant call on any blows to the head this yr?
Thats the way theyve been callin any blow to the head all yr, but come play off time ...

in my opinion, and by the rules in place, that was a flagrant foul

*edit
I also think the refs didnt really grasp what happened because the Bulls didnot react.
If someone fouled a player on a more physical team with tougher vets, there would have been a reaction, possible skirmish and the refs woulda have been forcedto call either flagrant or tech,

bullsnofoul.gif

The referees officiate the games. They do not decide the games. By botching this play the referees decided the game rather than calling it according to therules.

This is yet another sad chapter in the NBA officiating ledger.

i just dont like the fact that if it was the other way around where Rondo was driving and Miller hit him we would be all but guaranteed a flagrant. Just callit like it should be, a head shot is a head shot whether in the first or fourth.

But i agree with Gunna if the Bulls woulda reacted different it probably would been a flagrant. But oh well

Hopefully last nights loss is the push that Chicago needs to put these guys away. How sweet would it be to end their season in Boston.

im a celtcs fan. inbetween my obsessive and biased rants, i like to be fair. (
laugh.gif
). rondo stole on him...that wasn't a regular foul.

but i'm still grateful for the W.

Originally Posted by chikickz

bullsnofoul.gif

The referees officiate the games. They do not decide the games. By botching this play the referees decided the game rather than calling it according to the rules.

The fact that it was called a personal foul is actually so horrible that its funny .

While I'm upset that they let Rondo lace him with a haymaker, I'm more disgusted by the Vinny's failure to manage his team. Point Blank Period...WE DESERVED TO LOSE THIS GAME BECAUSE OF OUR HORRIBLE COACHING. You make no adjustments offensively or defensively... Like someone said he let an 11pt leaddwindle to 1 point before calling a t.o yet he was calling one every 5mins before that. I need to know why Pooh isn't attacking the defense, WHY IN THE@+!# DO YOU HAVE HIM STANDING AT THE TOP OF THE KEY JUST WAITING TO PASS TO PEOPLE COMING OFF SCREENS WHEN WHEN OUR BEST RESULTS HAVE COME FROM HIM ATTACKINGAND CREATING LANES????

If he's not fired by years end... Lord Help Us.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by chikickz

bullsnofoul.gif

The referees officiate the games. They do not decide the games. By botching this play the referees decided the game rather than calling it according to the rules.

The fact that it was called a personal foul is actually so horrible that its funny .

While I'm upset that they let Rondo lace him with a haymaker, I'm more disgusted by the Vinny's failure to manage his team. Point Blank Period... WE DESERVED TO LOSE THIS GAME BECAUSE OF OUR HORRIBLE COACHING. You make no adjustments offensively or defensively... Like someone said he let an 11pt lead dwindle to 1 point before calling a t.o yet he was calling one every 5mins before that. I need to know why Pooh isn't attacking the defense, WHY IN THE @+!# DO YOU HAVE HIM STANDING AT THE TOP OF THE KEY JUST WAITING TO PASS TO PEOPLE COMING OFF SCREENS WHEN WHEN OUR BEST RESULTS HAVE COME FROM HIM ATTACKING AND CREATING LANES????

If he's not fired by years end... Lord Help Us.

Do you really think he's gonna get fired Come on man First Year coach made it to playoffs Giving the defending champs the fight of there lives. Im notdefending him he has definitely made costly blunders such as not calling timeouts Not Doubling PP Leaving Tyrus Thomas out of the game

If they called the Flagrant, it would be automatic bulls win. 2 shots and the ball with 3 secs left. On a debateable call, would we really want NBA REFS todecide the outcome of a playoff game. The game was in Brad Millers hands, make two freethrows, and we head to OT. If that's Rose or BG at the line,we're probably in the 5th OT right now still.

Milller was in no condition to shoot them FTS Seriously He Soft. I wish we had Noch for this series he would be perfect for these Flopping %#@ Celtics

I see the point about the refs not thinking it was that bad of a foul based on little reaction from the Bulls, but shouldn't they have figured it out sincehe completely missed the rim, backboard, everything from 8 inches away?
nerd.gif

It would take Kwame Brown talent to be 7 feet tall, and airball a layup.

To me, that's a HUGE clue that something happened.

Anyways, GREAT game, AGAIN in this series. This series deserves to go the full 7 and hopefully OT at that. Bulls fans and Celts fans probably gonna havepermanent heartburn from all this, but this is a series that will be talked about for a loooooong time. Props.
pimp.gif

bullsnofoul.gif

This dude Javon23 did an incredible job of editing this clip down.
laugh.gif

If you see the FULL replay and you look at Rondo's head/eyes as Brad is going up, you can CLEARLY see that he was looking at the ball the ENTIRE WAY.

Here's the full vid. If you ff to 0:40 of this vid and then pause, unpause, pause, unpause the whole way through, you'll see that Rondo was GOING FORTHE BALL.

Like I've said before, it probably is a flagrant by definition. But you just don't decide such a closely contested PLAYOFF game over that play.Especially against the home team.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

That was definitely a Flagrant 1

Rondo made no play on the ball at all
rondo thought miller's big head was the ball and so did the refs......

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If that isn't a flagrant foul, I don't know what is. He made no play on the ball, whacked him in the mouth, caused blood...that is a FLAGRANT FOUL.

For those of you saying you can't call it a flagrant because a flagrant decides the game there, guess what? You decide the game either way...that'swhat making a call is in the NBA. By not calling a flagrant, you decide it in the Celtics' favor in my opinion...because I don't know about the rest ofyou, but when I saw Brad Miller's state going up for those free throws, I knew there was no way in hell he was making 2 there. He looked dazed andconfused, and not all the way there after that hit. And that is because he had just been flagrantly fouled.

Vinny better have the Bulls knock Rondo on his +%@ repeatedly in Game 6.

KNOCK RONDO ON HIS +%@ PLEASE.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Do you really think he's gonna get fired Come on man First Year coach made it to playoffs Giving the defending champs the fight of there lives. Im not defending him he has definitely made costly blunders such as not calling timeouts Not Doubling PP Leaving Tyrus Thomas out of the game

He deserves to be fired... this team made it to the playoffs off talent alone, it had absolutely !%!@ to do with coaching. I've watched 70% of the bullsgames this yr and I have never seen him make a coaching decision that mattered. He has never made any defensive adjustments when someone is absolutelyTORTURING someone(see Lebrons back to back 40 in the span of 4 days I believe or Wades 50+ or his failure in allowing Shawn Marrion to give us 30 on severaloccassions and countless other examples), he often calls t.o for plays that go away from what is working, and he's horrible at managing the flow of a game.He got lucky this yr, I'd be content if we made an offer to Jeff Van Gundy. this man is the *@+$$!! worst.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

If they called the Flagrant, it would be automatic bulls win. 2 shots and the ball with 3 secs left. On a debateable call, would we really want NBA REFS to decide the outcome of a playoff game. The game was in Brad Millers hands, make two freethrows, and we head to OT. If that's Rose or BG at the line, we're probably in the 5th OT right now still.

DEBATEABLE CALL?

bullsnofoul.gif

Wheres the debate??? He didn't hooked off on him???

Whats debatable about Rajon taking a clean shot at his head??? There was no play on the ball what so ever, He wasn't even in a position to make a play onthe ball. Given that the NBA has had a strict "No Head Shots" policy this yr the fact that they didn't call that was an autrocity. Everybodykeeps saying how back in the day that would have been a regular foul, however the NBA specifically made rules to remove that play thus they should adhere tothe precident they started.

Do I agree with the changes they've made... No.

Has play adjusted to those changes??? Yes.

Thus that should have been called according to their rules.

Back
Top Bottom