Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

Originally Posted by WILLINC

So we got a Bulls fan saying they gonna beat Boston and Orlando.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago got swept from here on out.

Boston wins Series 4-1
nerd.gif

just cause one fan thinks like that doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way
grin.gif

I personally think Ray and Paul are going to come out killing next game

Originally Posted by jmause3

laugh.gif

Boston wins Series 4-1
nerd.gif

just cause one fan thinks like that doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way
grin.gif

I personally think Ray and Paul are going to come out killing next game
Bulls fan = 1 fan

I didn't see the game, but props to Rose. Dude is a stud.

laugh.gif

Boston wins Series 4-1
nerd.gif
its a thing called faith as a fan of my team i should believe my team can win do i believe people thats not a fan of my team is going to think thesame thing? no not at all

i know one thing if we can make it past boston we have a MUCH better match up with orlando then we do with boston

That is the problem. Salmons didn't do much, which won't happen again.

I could see us losing this series. That'd be huge to escape. I think we can take Orlando.

As much I want to see Boston lose, I hope they win the Series so they can beat up on the Magic for a little bit

Unacceptable loss for the Celts.

Home court loss to the 7th seed? Pathetic.

Take nothing away from the Bulls but come on.

I can't believe Garnett's out.

Claiming that Ray Allen came out "flat" would be an understatement......only 4 points in 36 minutes!!?
eek.gif
smh.gif

I'm not a fan of either squad but I do think Chicago can take Boston in this series.

Oh man..what a day. I was at work all day. Tried to catch glimpses of the game. Didn't get to see the end, but I did hear it. Unbelievable. This Bulls teamis better than most people thought, and I made it clear how disrespectful it was for people to take the KG news and immediately involve Cleveland. D. Rose wasoutstanding. We needed one , got it, but lets get the next one too. I love it. And no, we're not losing the next 4......Bulls can win this series. Getfamiliar haters.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I know people might laugh at this, but I think one the most important moves the bulls made this season was bringing in lindsey hunter! It seems like eversince he got here Rose has become a different player. Im not talking about roses' numbers as much as his demeanor! He seems more like a leader now and justlooks more polished and professional. Every time out you can look over and see lindsey in rose ear giving him advice. I would love to see the bulls retainlindsey in some capacity next season, whether it be player or asst. coach.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That is the problem. Salmons didn't do much, which won't happen again.

I could see us losing this series. That'd be huge to escape. I think we can take Orlando.
we're DEFINITELY going to lose this series if Ray Allen keeps up his Antoine Walker impressions. That 3-point attempt at the end of regulationwas pathetic, luckily Rondo bailed him out.

Originally Posted by CP1708

We've seen performances like this before from young Bulls guards in Boston in the first round of the playoffs haven't we?
nerd.gif

36, 63, whatever.
laugh.gif
Not one that resulted in a victory.

when tyrus put up those two jumpers, i screamed my head off. thank God he proved me wrong by nailing them. D Rose was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom