Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

i just realized something, if chicago wins this series its offical, if you sign any of these 3 players your team isn't getting past the first round, evenif they don't do anything wrong at all. the 3 players are stephon marbury, tracy mcgrady, and grant hill (grants a good guy so it sucks to put him on thislist)

Originally Posted by bangtcg

ray allen = a rod.
Right...because he's never won anything
ohwell.gif

cdoc rivers called a play for allen when he was 1 for 11.. already why not fake em out and let steph take someone to the bucket or isolate PP at the baselineor wing..... doc made a bad call....

rondo can take rose all day but rose can do so as well..... less doubles on rose and more zone

Originally Posted by devildog1776

cdoc rivers called a play for allen when he was 1 for 11.. already why not fake em out and let steph take someone to the bucket or isolate PP at the baseline or wing..... doc made a bad call....

rondo can take rose all day but rose can do so as well..... less doubles on rose and more zone
the more KG sits out, the more I see we lose everything without him. he is the key... too bad dude is made of glass.
tired.gif

honestly i dont see ray gettin off like crazy...kirk hinrich hate him or love PLAYS D..I dont like well see any 30 balls from Jesus unless Kirk gets in foultrouble..we all know Paul gon get his points..thats fine..we cant let kendrick and the supporting cast get off

i dont think well win the series b/c of their experience but i doubt we get swept from here on out..the bulls are GREAT at home..when i say GREAT i mean BG andSALMONS...lmao boston has no idea what they facing. even if they win theyll get worn out by the time they reach the cavs and u know what bron is gonna be on

This series is at least going 6 games. Great game yesterday and a truly great performance from Derrick Rose. Tyrus Thomas played fabulous also. Ray Allenwas....well...Ray Allen in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

cdoc rivers called a play for allen when he was 1 for 11.. already why not fake em out and let steph take someone to the bucket or isolate PP at the baseline or wing..... doc made a bad call....

the more KG sits out, the more I see we lose everything without him. he is the key... too bad dude is made of glass.
tired.gif
How is dude made of glass? Because he had bad knee injury that comes from wear and tear in his 14th year in the league and playing is heart outevery night? Know what you're talking about before you say it.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by finnns2003

tired.gif
How is dude made of glass? Because he had bad knee injury that comes from wear and tear in his 14th year in the league and playing is heart out every night? Know what you're talking about before you say it.
get that crap outta here, "know what i'm talking about"? lol, are you the medical expert on here?

fact is this team fooled everyone and covered it up. dude sat out a ton of time and still can't even warm up in practice. the injury came from simplyjumping and landing, no one within 10 feet of him. i'm not mad at him, but it is what it is.

anyways, doc needs to make some serious adjustments tomorrow. gotta take advantage of playing at home in the playoffs.

KG's games played in his career (not including the lockout season): 80, 77, 82, 81, 81, 81, 82, 82, 82, 76, 76, 71, 57

Come on man, made of glass is a huge reach. This year is the first time he's ever missed significant time. It's not like we're talking about T-Machere.

Originally Posted by JD617

KG's games played in his career (not including the lockout season): 80, 77, 82, 81, 81, 81, 82, 82, 82, 76, 76, 71, 57

Come on man, made of glass is a huge reach. This year is the first time he's ever missed significant time. It's not like we're talking about T-Mac here.
i understand he's played years and years without significant injury, and i realize he's not healing fast because of all the wear and tear.

BUT... the clouding of what happened from the team is what !%@^@ me off. boston globe knows nothing, bill simmons knows nothing, no one knows anything. i wannasay he tore something, i assumed when it happened that it was a tear and the team covered it up. why? why fool the fans with the leg strain stuff? swelling,etc... i'd put money on a tear, and knowing the truth would be nice.

Yeah, I hear you. It seems to me like they completely misjudged it. If it's just a wear and tear issue, he could've gotten surgery in February andpossibly be back by now. Who knows.

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at P Pierce fans. Dude is a whiney, chubby thing that expects everything to go his way.
smh.gif
Looking at the ref as if his team mate let him down.
laugh.gif
Nobody touched ya buddy.
Such a sad show from this dude. Hope they get swept.

Floppin Paul

Yeah, I hear you. It seems to me like they completely misjudged it. If it's just a wear and tear issue, he could've gotten surgery in February and possibly be back by now. Who knows.
I think he did get it in February. When I was at the Celtics @ Knicks game on the 6th I think it was. Kg got an outlet on the break and went fora dunk. I forgot who, but someone took him out fairly hard. He seemed a little gimpy after that from my point of view. I was sitting very close to the courtso I could easily see a small difference. Hell, it could be a compoundin problem. Where he strained it one day. Played through it a few days while there wasstill slight inflamation. And then he tore it on the dunk since the ligament was fragil. Injuries are very hard to judge because they vary a lot since thereare just so many factors involved.

I am just glad the rest of the NBA world finally took serious notice of Derrick. He had a coming out party and I was glad to see it on that stage.

I've been to about 37 Bulls home games this year and he most certainly is faster in real life than he looks on TV. When the Bulls come to your City nextseason you should grab some tickets and see him for yourself. The boy is REAL!

Garnett should have informed the rest of the team about Rose and the Isomotion!!!
laugh.gif

Bulls just have to keep playing good like this the rest of the series.

If only there were some way that Kirk and Pooh could play at the same time without sacrificing scoring. Kirk was shutting down Rondo while he was in the game,but BG's scoring was severely missed.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Garnett should have informed the rest of the team about Rose and the Isomotion!!!
laugh.gif

Bulls just have to keep playing good like this the rest of the series.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yeah, I hear you. It seems to me like they completely misjudged it. If it's just a wear and tear issue, he could've gotten surgery in February and possibly be back by now. Who knows.
I think he did get it in February. When I was at the Celtics @ Knicks game on the 6th I think it was. Kg got an outlet on the break and went for a dunk. I forgot who, but someone took him out fairly hard. He seemed a little gimpy after that from my point of view. I was sitting very close to the court so I could easily see a small difference. Hell, it could be a compoundin problem. Where he strained it one day. Played through it a few days while there was still slight inflamation. And then he tore it on the dunk since the ligament was fragil. Injuries are very hard to judge because they vary a lot since there are just so many factors involved.
yeah, friend of mine said he probably messed up something else earlier in the season, and that jump later on just snapped whatever ligament.he's done. they fooled the fans and i'm disappointed about that.

EVERYBODY BE QUIET! KENDRICK PERKINS HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

BOSTON - If words could stop Derrick Rose, the Celtics would be doing better in the playoffs.

"Everybody has their night," Boston centre Kendrick Perkins said Sunday. "I know it won't happen again. He'll never have another game like that against us."

"It wasn't anything that they did," Perkins said. "It was all on us."

"You've got to be angry. It's the playoffs and we were at home," Perkins said. "I'm going to be mad all the way up until (Monday), until after we get the win."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gV2l4Jh0w3kShHdD7OrhgcLrqFLA

eyes.gif

I hope Tyrus #+@#$ on dude in Game 2...

Back
Top Bottom