Official Californication Season 6 Thread

Alright we are officially 2 months away from season 5's premiere and tonight while I was watching 2 old episodes from season 3 on Showtime I got hyped and realized the new season was coming up. So I did a search on IMDB & Youtube and found some dope info for season 5.

David-Duchovny-Californication-season-5-Showtime.jpg

Hank in season 5 will be back doing work for the music industry. Rza has a character called "Samurai Apocalypse" in this season who Hank works for in season 5.

Meagan Good has a character called "Kali". Who yes Hang ends up banging several times this season
laugh.gif

Season 5 is going to be
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

And seriously. Right now Showtimes shows >> HBO Shows.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

They better bring back Sasha Bingham
devil.gif

Unfortunately I doubt it's going to happen.
Something I read on youtube or some website that Season 5 is set 3 years after season 4.

I'm really looking forward to it, definitely one of my favorite series on TV.

Just watched Season 4 OnDemand last weekend
pimp.gif
. Can't wait.

Although, Hank Moody should have started this thread. Would have been strongest username to thread title to content ratio in NT history.

This thread should of been created by NT's Hank Moody. I am really looking forward to the new season.

Check out the series premier of house of lies............co producer of californication is doing it.

Staring Don Cheedle and Naked Chicks.

If you like californication youll like this.

Originally Posted by irie

Check out the series premier of house of lies............co producer of californication is doing it.

Staring Don Cheedle and Naked Chicks.

If you like californication youll like this.

Here is the trailer:
Kristen Bell 
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm downloading and episode 1 and about to watch it also.

House Of Lies is dope also
pimp.gif

Showtime continues to kill with their series and is beating HBO right now.

Episode 1 is also on demonoid.

Watched the first episode of the new season. I didn't even know they were going 3 years into the future from where the last season left off! lol.

I'm gonna try to be open minded about it, but this first episode left me with a weird feeling about the show. Idk how well this whole Hank into the rap world is gonna fit/work, but we'll see.

On a side note, Meagan Good
smokin.gif

She better be showing them tittays at some point in this show
laugh.gif

edit: I also checked out House of Lies.  Show looks like it could be dope, gonna watch the 2nd episode when it comes out definitely.

Glad I found this thread.

Will be watching the premiere shortly.

BTW for any fans of Shameless the Season 2 premiere is out now too.
nerd.gif

And like others have said, epic fail if Meagan Good isn't at least topless this season. McNulty's wife showed hers off last season (
devil.gif
) Meagan should follow suit.
laugh.gif

I wonder how much writing material is gonna be lost due to the fire
30t6p3b.gif

If there's a sex scene, we will see her topless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom