Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
no more Elite packaged in?
sick.gif
mean.gif
damn another $50 gotta be dropped along with whichever BO2 package.
mean.gif
That's ridiculous. They should package in Elite for Hardened or Prestige/Care Package edition. 

That Care Package Edition though... 
nthat.gif

SO the last MW3 DLC comes out soon.

Regular copy of the game - $60
Elite for one "year" - $50
Total - $110

Regular copy of the game - $60
Purchasing all 4 DLC - $60
Total - $120

That's hilarious. You're paying for early access, basically. What a joke.

Is there any videos or anything on zombies ? Need to see the new weapons

something interesting..
Create-A-Class simulator via DigitalWafre247...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2kpU77vYAYFSXFISXFqN1FxVjQ/edit#
Kinda cool if you just want to mess around with potential set ups and see how ud want to spend ur Pick 10 points..
I never knew this but according to the Sim .. Killstreaks dont take up points? Never knew that :lol:
All you go to do is go to File then Download to use it...

:smokin:smokin I shall be playing around with this during my down time lol

I did.. I finally did it.. not that I wanted to but..... I got rid of the xbox for good 
frown.gif
 and just bought a PS3 
laugh.gif
 I know they got the super slim joints coming out soon but I don't give two ****s about those.

It's just that I hardly ever do much gaming anymore that I didn't find it worth me paying monthly for Live just to watch my Netflix 
mean.gif
 I usually do yearly sub but since I don't play much games and only turn it on for netflix the choice to get a ps3 was an easy one.. sad because ain't got no damb friends on my list.. gonna miss coding with some NTers that I used to roll with a lot

i tell u what, if i buy it i wont be playing online. i got mw3 when i came out thinkin i was gon be murkin cats.

no.

them fools shoot me twice next thing i kno i'm dead again. thats all i do is die and wake up, die and wake up

I did.. I finally did it.. not that I wanted to but..... I got rid of the xbox for good :frown:  and just bought a PS3 :lol:  I know they got the super slim joints coming out soon but I don't give two ****s about those.

It's just that I hardly ever do much gaming anymore that I didn't find it worth me paying monthly for Live just to watch my Netflix :smh:  I usually do yearly sub but since I don't play much games and only turn it on for netflix the choice to get a ps3 was an easy one.. sad because ain't got no damb friends on my list.. gonna miss coding with some NTers that I used to roll with a lot

Welcome. :nthat: :lol:

I did.. I finally did it.. not that I wanted to but..... I got rid of the xbox for good 
frown.gif
 and just bought a PS3 
laugh.gif
 I know they got the super slim joints coming out soon but I don't give two ****s about those.

It's just that I hardly ever do much gaming anymore that I didn't find it worth me paying monthly for Live just to watch my Netflix 
mean.gif
 I usually do yearly sub but since I don't play much games and only turn it on for netflix the choice to get a ps3 was an easy one.. sad because ain't got no damb friends on my list.. gonna miss coding with some NTers that I used to roll with a lot

Welcome.
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks man.. the controller is going to be something to get used to.. and I already know I'm gonna be doodoo when blops 2 drops. I haven't touched an FPS in what feels like over a year 
mean.gif

I think I should go and buy blops to get that gaming twitch back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Went to preorder the gm yesterday out of pure whatdahell it-ness feeling :lol:

I'm pretty much a newbie to this gm as my only experience playing this was the 1st black ops one weekend at my cousins 2 yrs ago. Fun as hell. :lol:

Please don't laugh but do I have to actually pay to be competitive (like for weapons and #$@!) or can you master this and unlock stuff playing the actual storymode? I don't eem know famb Thanks.

Last edited:
Went to preorder the gm yesterday out of pure whatdahell it-ness feeling :lol:

I'm pretty much a newbie to this gm as my only experience playing this was the 1st black ops one weekend at my cousins 2 yrs ago. Fun as hell. :lol:

Please don't laugh but do I have to actually pay to be competitive (like for weapons and #$@!) or can you master this and unlock stuff playing the actual storymode? I don't eem know famb Thanks.
you unlock everything as you level up in multiplayer online.. Nothing in single player has anything to do with guns online. The more you play the more levels you'll gain and more guns and whatnot you'll unlock

Damn. :lol: Least I don't have to pay doh. Thanks...guess I won't waste time offline.

I'll be buying it. I pre-ordered it on newegg for 47.99. I haven't looked to much into the game

Back
Top Bottom