Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Dudes with diamond camo either:

A. have too much time on their hand
B. are really good
C. or i just suck

question about unlocking camos: if i make a class without attachments and perks from the jump does it count towards the 150 kills without either "challenge" even though that isn't available until you get all of the head shots?
Nope gotta have the 100 head shots done and the challenge unlocked to get the credit.

People that don't have diamond, either

A. Don't want to go for it
B. Can't get it, lol

:tongue:

I got it for the SMGs, 2 assault rifles gold and a shotgun as well. I only have a shade under 2 k/d so it isn't impossible. Just keep at it, it will come eventually.

So i've been wasting my time running with an M27 with no attachments and perks for no reason? I was hoping to knock out the 100 head shots and no attachment/perk challenge all at once. I got a gold swat and scar. I know it will take me forever to get diamond for AR's because I play maybe a total of 5-8 hours a week. Usually just Friday and Saturday night.
I did that with one of the SMG's only to finish the headshots and still have to get the no perks/attachments still
laugh.gif

Diamond Pistols/SMGs/Snipers.
pimp.gif

This maybe a stupid question, but how do I get Nuketown?  I figured since I didnt buy the game early that I would at least get Nuketown in the new map packs, but still didnt...  What do I need to do?

Im on xbox

GT: Indiana_AlD            spelled (AL - D)

[COLOR=#red]Black Ops II Revolution DLC Dated for PC, PS3[/COLOR]
New content set to launch before the end of this month.
FEBRUARY 12, 2013

After weeks of being exclusively available for Xbox 360 owners, Call of Duty: Black Ops II fans playing on PC or PS3 now have a date to look forward to for their chance to buy the game's Revolution package of downloadable content – Thursday, February 28. Still no word on when (or if) this same content will come to the game's Wii U version, however.

just picked up a really cheap used copy (i'm super late to the party, i know) 

not bad, i enjoy it a LOT more than MW3, and right now as much as BO I

3arc>IW

nerd.gif

damn the game wont even let me livestream, my upload speed is too trash :lol:
welp if anybody wants to join me ill be playing League Play for awhile
one of my homies is gonna get on with me so room for 2 more

Morons release a patch to fix zombies and a bot lobby glitch. Two glitches that basically don't effect anyone, but now the patch ruined public lobby's.

Every game you go to everyone is trying to trophy system glitch. Lets see what happens Friday since its double XP.

Made the top 10 Kills of the Week #9

add me SN:blueghost3500

I'm going to add you later today I too run solo all the time and I hate that crap. I'm a weekend warrior though when I have time, but if I can run with another good teammate or two I would play more if I can.

My Gamertag is: Never Had Much

Yeah I peeped this earlier too from JiveTurkey :smh:

Morons release a patch to fix zombies and a bot lobby glitch. Two glitches that basically don't effect anyone, but now the patch ruined public lobby's.

Every game you go to everyone is trying to trophy system glitch. Lets see what happens Friday since its double XP.

Double XP this weekend huh... how do you find out or know when double XP is?

THIS GAME IS POO.

That is all.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
damn the game wont even let me livestream, my upload speed is too trash :lol:
welp if anybody wants to join me ill be playing League Play for awhile
one of my homies is gonna get on with me so room for 2 more

I just started running that last night, fun as hell :pimp:

This game is starting to get on my nerves. The Chris Paul disappearing opponents is way out of control and for the past couple of weeks I've been getting that "Downloadable content has changed" error.

I just like zombies. Me and me friends have been playing Tranzit like crazy lately. So many easter eggs on that map.

Sick of playing solo and getting on horrible teams, sent a couple of requests out. Add me on Xbox: sw33nskill

Back
Top Bottom