Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

interesting i personally havent exp anything of that sort neither of my homies but if i come across a fix after doing some research i will let you know

I had to go back to Black Ops 4 man this game ended up being alot more frustrating than i thought it would be.

477309ab-ca0c-4d97-a1da-d41e8942502d_Thumbnail.PNG

really been having a ball finally started messing with all the SMGs.. messing with the p90 atm before that i was going to work with the PP19 Bizon

oh and i play the objective.. you wont ever see me camping

Played a lot of Ground War this weekend. That may be my favorite mode due to playing BF4 for all these years. But, some of the kills are frustrating.

I can also tell my reflexes aren't as fast as they used to be. I'm washed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Light work

had V-tol jet, Chopper Gunner and Gun Ship

was unstoppable this match

2da9ee11-d348-4a37-8689-f8feaf397e4e.PNG

the bottom 3 on my team are my homies to lol i was breaking their balls so bad

The game is still buns even though I don't have any issues with killing. Just too many game play problems to have just casual fun.

cod.PNG

Doors and windows everywhere and now two safe areas next to the warehouse with more doors and windows :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I’m trash
Idk what it is but I used to be a lot better when I was younger. I’m 29 now and I swear I feel like I fell off :lol: . I used to be running a 2.0 kd now I’m happy if I can even get a 1.0 KD :lol: . #washed

Shipment is fun as hell. I’m definitely happy they brought that Map back.

Idk what it is but I used to be a lot better when I was younger. I’m 29 now and I swear I feel like I fell off :lol: . I used to be running a 2.0 kd now I’m happy if I can even get a 1.0 KD :lol: . #washed

Shipment is fun as hell. I’m definitely happy they brought that Map back.

I’m almost 35. When I was 25 I was a 2.8. I’m out here like Vince carter

Anyone on tonight. I need people who play the objective.
The respawn in this gane is embarrassing but whatevs.

wish ground war had more maps.

Back
Top Bottom