Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

Yeaaaa none of those things listed are a concern of mine ... I don’t care about not seeing my deaths it really serves no purpose other then for dudes who are try hards and have to look at at there K/D after every kill ....and unless you’re playing with friends dudes never play the objective which is why I don’t play those modes without a party ..it’s always been like that even with score streaks ...game plays great to me also getting rid of picking the next map is actually a upgrade to me dudes used to vote for the same 4 maps over and over ...most of the complaints I’m seeing is people want the game to be easier

just because none of those things are a concern to you doesnt mean the game didnt go backwards.
when basic features arent in a game, then you know this game is a beta.

gameplay is also trash. and before anyone says im trash, I hold a 2.3 kd so im not a scrub.

I shouldnt be surprised though. this is the same developers that brought Cod Infinite warfare :lol:
these guys over at IW are clueless

these guys literally made this game around catering to new players..
they made that their #1 priority. every map design, every game play, every matchmaking was designed to first make it easy for noobs lol

the only thing this game is missing is more maps in rotation

game play is totally fine for me a SnD Player

not really saying much considering SnD is usually fun on all CoD games. even on advance warfare, which i consider one of the worst cod games.

not really saying much considering SnD is usually fun on all CoD games. even on advance warfare, which i consider one of the worst cod games.

well im also a HC player so half of what you complain about i couldnt care less tbh esp seeing people on a mini map, i agree with some but not all

Agree with...
Want option to vote maps
Want Theater Mode
Want Ranked Game Play

DOnt agree or really care for..
breaking up after a game unless you in game chat talking trash and get whopped to want revenge
SBMM.. I like the challange of player people in my skill (its fun to **** on christmas noobs but i also like a challenge when playing)
Killstreak > Pointstreak.. use the perk if you want it the other way
game modes showing my death.. 100% couldnt care less for that

gameplay is far from trash though

the gameplay in 2v2 Gun FIght is great

i know you pretty damn good at the game so i know how you really feel and you want to see a better product but the gameplay is good just missing a few things to make a really great game

I love shoothouse cause it has a CS vibe

Started using the forehand grip for M4 and AK, was wondering why dudes with high k/d rock with them and man it’s done wonders

I thought the lower aim to fire speed would be too slow but no big deal

Best time of the year to play COD, the lobbies are filled with fresh noobz lol.

IMG_20191230_225514.jpg

finally got around to messing with the Bizon(hard for me to not use the P90 or MP5 lol)

it's a beast, me likey

also, really liking my time with the M13 too. kind of wish I put more effort into the M13 during the double xp weapon weekend

i was playing hardcore all weekend and 90% of the time shoothouse TDM was the map that loaded. it was weird. anyone else get that?

thats weird cause for that one realism mode 6v6 i hardly get shoothouse

havent touched hc for a while, feel like too many people camp in HC

people camp regardless of the mode IMO

not the same since i clicked to play it but i played HC 24/7 Shoothouse on saturday and got like 7 straight Headquarters i wasnt complaining though it beats TDM or KC on that map

domination is cool but HQ is more of a blast on that map for me

HQ is awesome, that and Hardpoint are my two favorites. Hardpoint gets pretty crazy on Shoothouse.

I'm not the biggest fan of TDM anymore, yeah people go kill eachother but there's no forced engagement that comes with the other modes.

hardpoint is such a blast constant moving to the next point

maaan we need to get a crew on in here ps4/xbox/PC users we all can rock surprised it aint happen yet.. we slacking seems like we got some killers in here

i do ok when i play run and gun and it's hardpoint/hq/dom

i suck at ground war and other stuff lol

Haven't touched this game in over 2 weeks but I'm eager to finally start the campaign after watching Zero Dark Thirty over the weekend :lol:

i do ok when i play run and gun and it's hardpoint/hq/dom

i suck at ground war and other stuff lol

i haven't really spent that much time with ground war, but it felt like it was trying to be too much like battlefield. not sure if that is fair, but prior to copping mw i was playing bf1. and before that bf4 (before that, 3 lol). maps, game modes and vehicles were created for 32v32 and they know how to do it.

besides, i find the game modes like KC, hardpoint and dom in the regular sized maps to be mad fun.

This battle pass is a grind lol. I am only at Tier 86, and I feel like I have been playing a good amount.
Need x2XP for Tier leveling. I dont give a damn about weapon xp.

Need the battle royale to come out soon, actually enjoyed B04 BR.

This battle pass is a grind lol. I am only at Tier 86, and I feel like I have been playing a good amount.
Need x2XP for Tier leveling. I dont give a damn about weapon xp.

Need the battle royale to come out soon, actually enjoyed B04 BR.

big fax on BR needs to drop asap

actually been on blackout for the past few days with 2 homies.. run and gun style is fun but once in awhile i wanna play Battle Royale and Blackout was never a bad option

bruh

why does this game have so many 1 shot kill guns.

from the snipers (understandable), shotguns (understandable to an extent) the freaking pistols and even the carbine.

ish is so annoying.

they brought back shoot the ship

getting used to tapping the trigger more and feel like i need an elite controller now

really love the p90 with the FSS 10.6" Pro

Back
Top Bottom