*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Triple Platinum
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This %@@@% blew it. He had all the hype in the world and $!+#*#* blew it. How you got the whole underground scene slurping you up 4 like 2.5 years yet you dropa glorified mixtape with vids it looked like you shoot wit a samsung. +%*# Cam

Originally Posted by gunnascott

This %@@@% blew it. He had all the hype in the world and $!+#*#* blew it. How you got the whole underground scene slurping you up 4 like 2.5 years yet you drop a glorified mixtape with vids it looked like you shoot wit a samsung. +%*# Cam

17centumadtx8.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

This %@@@% blew it. He had all the hype in the world and $!+#*#* blew it. How you got the whole underground scene slurping you up 4 like 2.5 years yet you drop a glorified mixtape with vids it looked like you shoot wit a samsung. +%*# Cam

17centumadtx8.jpg

Yes I mad Raekwon. You happy???

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

17centumadtx8.jpg

Yes I mad Raekwon. You happy???
Uhh...What?
laugh.gif

I couldnt agree more

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I couldnt agree more

Word...If done right Cam could have really left a Mark...Not just now but in hip hop history...but his cheap #%$ %$#@## it all up...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I couldnt agree more

Word...If done right Cam could have really left a Mark...Not just now but in hip hop history...but his cheap #%$ %$#@## it all up...
he had it all in line to make a big comeback but he decided to be cheap and give us a mixtape as a cd

getting himself on the cover of those magazines coulda really started to fuel the fire, instead he got a cd which will drop like 80% after first week sales andfade into obscurity like his career may finally do which makees me
eyes.gif

ok..i might be buggin but on "Get in in Ohio" he does say 'you keep playin youll look like a gyro', right? If that is what he says..wth doeshe mean by it?

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

ok..i might be buggin but on "Get in in Ohio" he does say 'you keep playin youll look like a gyro', right? If that is what he says..wth does he mean by it?
if you ever seen a dead body, with the guts hangin all out, it kinda......kiiinda looks gyroish.

dont click if u scared.

Spoiler [+]
gyro.jpg

^ahhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense now..u da man..g'looks. Now i can listen to the hook not lookin around like "%++ is he talkin about" every time

Back
Top Bottom