[| -- Official Canadian Cool Grey Jordan XI Release (December 2010) -- |]

I'm all for preventing or delaying the onset of yellowing.
Still I find it hard to believe that JB would eliminate it since sales would drop if we got DS pairs on ice for years since there wouldn't be a need to replace piss yellowed sneakers 
laugh.gif

My bad mrsp was 209.99 + tax for SJs.
I'm gonna hold off the pre-order until I get some more info about availability/discounts before I commit.

My bad mrsp was 209.99 + tax for SJs.
I'm gonna hold off the pre-order until I get some more info about availability/discounts before I commit.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Same for me. I hated when I pre-ordered my SJ's last year and then had to wait two and a half months to get them. I'll probably pre-order them in November this time.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Same for me. I hated when I pre-ordered my SJ's last year and then had to wait two and a half months to get them. I'll probably pre-order them in November this time.

retail is 209.99 and its excluded from ALL discounts, even employee and spc. i guess i wont be copping a pair

retail is 209.99 and its excluded from ALL discounts, even employee and spc. i guess i wont be copping a pair

$209.99 + HST comes to $237, might as well buy online for those early sellers. Same price but you get yours much earlier.

$209.99 + HST comes to $237, might as well buy online for those early sellers. Same price but you get yours much earlier.

I got mine pre-ordered. Came up to $220.xx w/ tax here in Edmonton.

I didn't pay for it though. I traded my DS pack of old love/new love 1's for the CG11's and a hoodie. Not a bad deal, considering I will not be able to get retail value for the old love/new love pack if I sell it.

I got mine pre-ordered. Came up to $220.xx w/ tax here in Edmonton.

I didn't pay for it though. I traded my DS pack of old love/new love 1's for the CG11's and a hoodie. Not a bad deal, considering I will not be able to get retail value for the old love/new love pack if I sell it.

Pre-ordered mine.
Oh and the White/Cements got moved up to Jan from what I've read.
Apparently swapped dates with the Playoff 13's.
I'm so happy that JB looks to have done these right.
I love the Blk/Red 11, but the CDP version is atrocious!
I don't even like to wear the shoe sometimes because it's embarrassing, I really feel like I'm wearing fakes sometimes SMH.
I know it's not going to be as thick as the first release,
as Gentry says, JB is trying to keep up with today's game, going with less materials to make the shoe lighter.
Word (Dave Chappelle 'For What It's Worth')?
They don't update the tech in the shoe, but taking quality materials from the shoe is making it better?
True...........

Pre-ordered mine.
Oh and the White/Cements got moved up to Jan from what I've read.
Apparently swapped dates with the Playoff 13's.
I'm so happy that JB looks to have done these right.
I love the Blk/Red 11, but the CDP version is atrocious!
I don't even like to wear the shoe sometimes because it's embarrassing, I really feel like I'm wearing fakes sometimes SMH.
I know it's not going to be as thick as the first release,
as Gentry says, JB is trying to keep up with today's game, going with less materials to make the shoe lighter.
Word (Dave Chappelle 'For What It's Worth')?
They don't update the tech in the shoe, but taking quality materials from the shoe is making it better?
True...........

I'll take my chances on release day.  Don't feel like pre-paying before I see the pair I actually get first.  
I hate making commitments where there is a high degree of uncertainty and dissatisfaction.

I'll take my chances on release day.  Don't feel like pre-paying before I see the pair I actually get first.  
I hate making commitments where there is a high degree of uncertainty and dissatisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom