[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Why do you guys think younger people cant get shoes like this, just cause they werent born when they came out ? And yes, im young. I just hate it when olderheads think younger people arent 'worthy' to get the shoe.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

I don't know why these have to be limited. They're not doing anyone any favours...I want these, but I will be god damned if I'm lining up for a shoe, or battling kids who weren't born when these were released.

Co sign
eek.gif
at the thought of how young some of these NTers may be ifwhat you are implying is true. Seeing as they were released in 95.

Why do you guys think younger people cant get shoes like this, just cause they werent born when they came out ? And yes, im young. I just hate it when older heads think younger people arent 'worthy' to get the shoe.

Naw, the youngin's to ambitious. I cant be campin out to buy shoes. has nothign to do with "not beign worthy" to own the shoe.

You won't need to camp out for SJ's unless you're in the USA which is why I love GR's and limited GR's in Canada.

I can't be wasting time camping for sneakers. Pre-order FTW
laugh.gif

If your serious just Pre-Order avoid all the hassle, you know what month the P.O.'s will start so start putting $$$$ aside and go from there.

Originally Posted by quiickz

^ Space Jam's came out in '00 though...
True, I was talking about XI's as I'm sure the user I was quoting was as well. I doubt he meant 9 yr old users.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Yeah, don't make me believe that at $210 they aren't making enough profit!
tongue.gif
Anyway, even though I criticize, I'll still cop at least one pair... but until pre-order on october, i'll keep hoping that they change their mind on SPC
happy.gif
still have my fingers crossed on this.. and i hope by that time they will allow us to get the SPC benefit.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

These are not going to be easy to get.... my order was just cancelled due to oversell.
indifferent.gif

your talking about online? how did u order them

So, what's happening? The Finish Line release date list has the SJ's releasing Christmas Eve in the U.S.. Is it going to be the same for Canada or isour date staying in November?

I order them for several stores through Nike Canada. Because they are neither corporate, nor classified as "boutique", our orders are usually thefirst casualties when Nike Canada over-sells.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So it has changed to December 24 ?
smh.gif

December release month could also mean late November (although highly unlikely).

You have to realize, releases like this aren't set in stone... they kind of just send out a month so retailers can have an idea.

...but lets be serious... do you see it releasing it a month before it does in the US? I can't see it. Possible, sure, but unlikely.

smh.gif

December release month could also mean late November (although highly unlikely).

You have to realize, releases like this aren't set in stone... they kind of just send out a month so retailers can have an idea.

...but lets be serious... do you see it releasing it a month before it does in the US? I can't see it. Possible, sure, but unlikely.

The motorsport XX3's released in Canada a month and a half before the U.S.

...between the late U.S. release of the motorsport XX3's and the fact that the TB3's haven't released in the U.S. at all, I think they are aboutready to invade
laugh.gif

Apparently you can start Pre-Ordering on Space Jams.....STC just setup a list today.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

smh.gif

The motorsport XX3's released in Canada a month and a half before the U.S.

...between the late U.S. release of the motorsport XX3's and the fact that the TB3's haven't released in the U.S. at all, I think they are about ready to invade
laugh.gif
Ice Blue 10s also released in Canada early before the US.

Maybe JB wants to show Canada some love?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Apparently you can start Pre-Ordering on Space Jams.....STC just setup a list today.
That's a heck of a long time for one to have their funds held for with NO interest.

Better that than to miss out I guess.

Thanks for all the info. you have provided in this post.

So I'm guessing at STC it's no SPC until further notice? I wouldn't mind putting a deposit, but to pay in full three months prior to the releasedoesn't interest me.

mad.gif

WHAT?!? My pockets are still hurtin from the TB III release..

Back
Top Bottom