[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

So is it gonna be a GR?
grin.gif

I know its early but does any one know which stores in Vancouver will be getting these if they are a QS? I looking to make a road trip up from Seattle so ifany heads want to trade the 3's for some releases from the states PM me.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I know its early but does any one know which stores in Vancouver will be getting these if they are a QS? I looking to make a road trip up from Seattle so if any heads want to trade the 3's for some releases from the states PM me.
im guessing Nike and Champs @ Metro, Nike and FL @ robson (and maybe the one in richmond), Dipt, and Livestock are the best bet if they are not asGR as they should lol
if they are really GR, then these will be everywhere
smile.gif

Any idea on the quality of these babies?

Paint issues, etc.?

Would like some input before I lay down 2 bills on something that will need touch ups or TLC 3-4 wears down the road.

If the midsoles chip & flake like the Fire Red IIIs retroes did that might be a deal breaker...

Originally Posted by jbv1

Any idea on the quality of these babies?

Paint issues, etc.?

Would like some input before I lay down 2 bills on something that will need touch ups or TLC 3-4 wears down the road.

If the midsoles chip & flake like the Fire Red IIIs retroes did that might be a deal breaker...
QFT

i posted this in the TB 3 thread in the JB section:

dear americans, assuming retail is $220 here in Toronto, we have sales tax which is 13%. shipping from toronto to the US is approximately $30 - $35 so y'all lookin at around 248.60 + shipping which will be around 278.60 or 283.60 for a pair
roll.gif

RESELLER PRICES ARE PROBABLY GONNA BE HIGHER THAN THAT TOO
roll.gif

Personally I wouldn't buy to sell just trade, the things you could probably get for them + if your connect game is up and you get them at a great discount.I don't think you'd make that much $$$$ reselling, just my opinion.

If anything, I'd like to see if I can get at least half my money back for my pair.
eyes.gif

Idk why everyone buggin for if they are GR's, im guessing even with the hype they'll be on the shelves for a while still? me personally I'll justget one pair and if it somehow gets to SVP then ill grab a few with my hook ups there

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Time to get my Solestop on.
What you did there, we all saw.
laugh.gif

As for trades, I need to see if anyone is willing to cough up Half Cents.

Edit.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

These are a GR in Canada. Not QS quantities, maybe in Euro.
Yea, we'll see about that..

I'm just trying to do a favor to get one in return from these US cats. Hopefully someone with a swoosh account.

apparently some dude claimed that the US will get them now in the TB 3 thread in the JB section, but i hope he's lying or wrong... i'm alreadyanticipating what i wanna trade for
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom