Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

yeah, that's from one of the tv spot, I think.  There's no dvd quality copy of the movie out right now

Hawaii swapmeet... pearl ridge old drive through stadium parking lot... $5 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

A Deadpool movie is still in the works and Reynolds is still signed to play Wade.

And get deeper into the summers family and it gets much more interesting. Corsair as his father, Havok and Vulcan as brothers, Jean Grey as his wife, White Queen as a girlfriend and Cable as his son. In an alternate universe a father of Ms Marvel, XMan and Stryfe. Agreed though that there won't be much interest because they made his a lil p in the prior movies.
True, the deeper you go into the family, the more interesting it is. I'm very interested in Vulcan.
But I just can't see Cyclops leading an entire movie by himself. He's always shadowed over by Wolverine in EVERY X-Men related movie 
tired.gif

And yes, I'm just about as tired of Logan as I was of Spiderman for a while. 

and you just gave me hope for Deadpool 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A Deadpool movie is still in the works and Reynolds is still signed to play Wade.

And get deeper into the summers family and it gets much more interesting. Corsair as his father, Havok and Vulcan as brothers, Jean Grey as his wife, White Queen as a girlfriend and Cable as his son. In an alternate universe a father of Ms Marvel, XMan and Stryfe. Agreed though that there won't be much interest because they made his a lil p in the prior movies.
True, the deeper you go into the family, the more interesting it is. I'm very interested in Vulcan.
But I just can't see Cyclops leading an entire movie by himself. He's always shadowed over by Wolverine in EVERY X-Men related movie 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie was good but it was a little boring for me. It lacked that scene that made you go 'woah,' like in Thor or Iron Man. Maybe that's just how Cap is in general, but I feel that they could've done something different.

Main girl in the movie was
pimp.gif
3D was terrible though, waste of money. 

Movie was good but it was a little boring for me. It lacked that scene that made you go 'woah,' like in Thor or Iron Man. Maybe that's just how Cap is in general, but I feel that they could've done something different.

Main girl in the movie was
pimp.gif
3D was terrible though, waste of money. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deadpool is supposedly going to be a rated R flick.
I see Xmen as one unit, its really hard for me to picture taking one character out of the group doing their own thing except for Wolverine. In X2, cyclops had way less of screen time than the rest of the characters. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deadpool is supposedly going to be a rated R flick.
I see Xmen as one unit, its really hard for me to picture taking one character out of the group doing their own thing except for Wolverine. In X2, cyclops had way less of screen time than the rest of the characters. 

anybody seen it in 3d ???
if yes did anybody seen that part when captain america throwed hes shield and its like bouncing everywhere and all of the sudden it looks like it coming towards you . I flinched i got scared for a minute lol

if yes did anybody seen that part when captain america throwed hes shield and its like bouncing everywhere and all of the sudden it looks like it coming towards you . I flinched i got scared for a minute lol

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

The way the movie ended sucked, but it makes sense. Nick Fury(Samuel L.) is recruiting. The Avengers will all come together; hence The Avengers coming out next year. Makes sense to make all the Superhero movies first

Pretty much these films are just introducing the characters for the Avengers. Cap America was pretty much rushed, he's supposed to have more missions and villains to take on during WWII. 

THAT is exactly why the movie feels rushed. Unlike Ironman, where the 1st movie was all about him.

They should've just made captain america 2 few months before Avengers. The ending of this movie is perfect for that.

Oh well..

lol so true i notice that either i mentioned that to my friend i told him the movie starts like like if it was in the middle of the movie+ anybody notice that the main character of the movie starts of really skinny i notice that they used cgi when he was skinny hes head was huge when he was mad skinny lol

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

The way the movie ended sucked, but it makes sense. Nick Fury(Samuel L.) is recruiting. The Avengers will all come together; hence The Avengers coming out next year. Makes sense to make all the Superhero movies first

Pretty much these films are just introducing the characters for the Avengers. Cap America was pretty much rushed, he's supposed to have more missions and villains to take on during WWII. 

THAT is exactly why the movie feels rushed. Unlike Ironman, where the 1st movie was all about him.

They should've just made captain america 2 few months before Avengers. The ending of this movie is perfect for that.

Oh well..

lol so true i notice that either i mentioned that to my friend i told him the movie starts like like if it was in the middle of the movie+ anybody notice that the main character of the movie starts of really skinny i notice that they used cgi when he was skinny hes head was huge when he was mad skinny lol

Originally Posted by MikeU

Yeah i flinched, my dudes keep joking about it, some did, some didn't.

Originally Posted by MikeU

Yeah i flinched, my dudes keep joking about it, some did, some didn't.

*%** a cyclops movie we need a cable movie where he takes on apocalypse. with some cameo's of cyclops, x-force, domino, deadpool. You can't have a cyclops movie/a summers family movie...way too intricate and convoluted to even be spread across 3 movies...it wouldn't translate well. Unless they do the first about corsair, havok, starjammers, and shi'ar...but even that is complicated as *%**.

*%** a cyclops movie we need a cable movie where he takes on apocalypse. with some cameo's of cyclops, x-force, domino, deadpool. You can't have a cyclops movie/a summers family movie...way too intricate and convoluted to even be spread across 3 movies...it wouldn't translate well. Unless they do the first about corsair, havok, starjammers, and shi'ar...but even that is complicated as *%**.

Back
Top Bottom