Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

sick.gif

Someone stop me from buying this elcheapo wiring kit, its the 4th of july weekend, I and I want to ride around beatin smh

Hey monday, Ive seen that you recommended the kenwood x994 but I came upon a new version (kiv-700) which featured a 3" colored screen. Do you have any knowledge on this HU because I would like to know if it allows you to change songs from the ipod instead of using the HU..

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Someone stop me from buying this elcheapo wiring kit, its the 4th of july weekend, I and I want to ride around beatin smh

Even if you did get it this weekend, you couldn't be "beatin" your speakers anyways. You need to break em in.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Even if you did get it this weekend, you couldn't be "beatin" your speakers anyways. You need to break em in.
bought the sub used, only things new in my setup are the PG RSD comps. Ask mrmondaynight I know my !%!# bout audio, don confuse me for these noobs in here

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

so what would help
Look through the topic

I'm honestly tired of hand feeding you dudes setups...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Hey monday, Ive seen that you recommended the kenwood x994 but I came upon a new version (kiv-700) which featured a 3" colored screen. Do you have any knowledge on this HU because I would like to know if it allows you to change songs from the ipod instead of using the HU..
any hu will let u control it from the ipod if you use the aux.

Getting an Audioque 1200D for $180 tomorrow w/ box, manual, and bass knob.

Craigslist, FTW!

can someone help me out, my friend is looking for a head unit double din i asked him what features he for sure wanted he said Touchscreen, iPod, Input for rear cam, DVD & Bluetooth he wants to spend around $450

i was thinkin of getting 2 dc audio level 5 12s and putting them in a bandpass box, but u hear that putting subwoofers like that in that kind of box would ruin the voice coils in long term use since they only belong in ported boxes, will it decrease the life of the sub that much?

Originally Posted by itzkin

Anyone know some good speakers to replace the old ones in my 2002 Honda Accord?
Infinity reference series.

Or go with kappa series if you want your highs to accompany really big bass.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

can someone help me out, my friend is looking for a head unit double din i asked him what features he for sure wanted he said Touchscreen, iPod, Input for rear cam, DVD & Bluetooth he wants to spend around $450

please?

please?
Pioneer avic d3

Back
Top Bottom