*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

the cardinals i will definitely cop! u guys think these will sell out? cuz i dont kno if i should stay up for them or not

are these going to be available online and if so what time of the day? i live in Pittsburgh and our stores don't get @#%$

AC

^Eastbay will be carrying both shoes in a full size run. For your question on ordering them, to be on the safe side you can go on at 12:00 at night and you will be able to buy them. Thats the time Eastay usually puts up their shoes.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Just copped mine off Sideline Apparel. Still deciding toi see whether I will cop the flints. Gots to see them in person.

JR

so if i wear a 10.5 in lets say red/black VII i should get a 10 in the cards or stick with the 10.5
NJ <3's Me

256! H-CORE

hey, i just talked to a manager i know at my local footlocker and just about every store is getting the cards. on the other hand the flint/purple are not at his store or many other champs,footaction. this is in the new england area. just a heads up. he said the flints are only going to be at the larger stores.

repping the red sox /pats

thanks, i'm going to sit there and wait that night...i don't want to miss out like i did on the pacifics

AC

y r people callin the grey/white 7 grapes y dont u call sumthin even dumber like

purple haze jays

purplegrayze

purpflints

lol like every ****** at skool has been callin them

they should be called the "Purps" or "Prey's" (purple/grey) = "Prey" lol or maybe even the "Sac's" cuz they have the Sacremento Kings colors.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

wuts up with this web site askin $200 + on the cardinals except for Nikewiz might as well wait for this weekend.

the flins are the most limited GR in histroy. I mean like they are a Gr but alot of stores aren't gettting them, while the every store ever is getting the Cards.
EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face times new roman size 10] MONEY!!!!! IT"S GOTTA BE THE SHOES!!!!

hit me up if you want my hook-ps contacts..he can hook you up with militaries when they drop for $100 shipped..he is a known NTer

damn, 20 pages, and i still havent seen no one copp the purple 7s yet, no love for them?
You never will be what I forever will be
Your tombstone never will read we buried a G nope!!
I'm so mean and nice with the things I write
Jesus might say Jesus Christ-JUELZ SANTANA

UPDATE ON SIZES: we only have 7.5's and 15's left in the cardinals. we have 7.5's 8's 9's and 15's in the flints. i'm not tryin to hype it but they are 135 for pre-order and not very many left. check sig.
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R. (Mitch Hedberg)

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if u alrady copped then Take some Clear pic's and post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more week... :D
happy.gif
.... :\
ohwell.gif

Cardinals are the first release I wanted in two years and I'm not going to have money to get them.
The best backcourt in the ACC[/b]​
The Savior of Virginia Basketball​

Back
Top Bottom