*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

YEAH, I was thinking the same thing. That jacket Chris Brown had in the Gimme That video was ill. I might have to get that. Im getting my Cardinals tomorrow :D
happy.gif

are the flint grey VII's nubuck or suede?>?

srry....if ask be4 but it wud take to0 long to look through 30 pgs.

^^^^ u should be able to i dont see why you wont be able to?
"Wearing Jays from 9 to 5, Punch a n!99@ like a clock on da 9 to 5."-Dirty South Rydaz

This post has been post/reply has been provided by: Jdoming23 aka 45to23

heres some more pics

im gonnna wear the no sleeve one imo looks the best with no shirt under not playin bball

j/p
140506970.jpg

140506013.jpg

140506010.jpg

140506009.jpg

140506007.jpg

...Yea i said it And what?...oh its spelt wrong yea it Is on purposE.....

I was thinking about selling all my vii's but i think all are hot especially the flints. This pic is for you Dbacolypse
wink.gif

R.O.Y.A.L.TY ENT.

Way to rub it in Shaadi23. Wait til I get mine and show you how well they fit on my feet and in your....
"I swear that Prince can ball!"

hype

ahaa these are real nice

140506971.jpg

140506958.jpg

140506957.jpg

140506955.jpg

140506944.jpg

140506931.jpg

these are clean!!
...Yea i said it And what?...oh its spelt wrong yea it Is on purposE.....

its all love dbacolypse
happy.gif

you know the arizona weather brings nice sunny days, good time to rock a fresh pair of cardinals, don't you think?
R.O.Y.A.L.TY ENT.

WORE THE OGS WITHOUT LACING THEM TO PICK UP THE RETROS THEN WORE RETROS TO GYM TO PLAY BALL

vxcbo9.jpg

vxcbqw.jpg

vxcbyd.jpg

BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

is it true that you get a discount on them at modells in NY if you go to a cuny school and show your id cause i will get my boy to cop for me or use my summer program id if it works

I wuz gonna sleep till the white/yellow/black 7s came out....but I might cop the flints insted....the pics make em look real good.....ima hit my spot up 2morrow and see if they gottem in the back(since they never put Js in the front b4 release)....I just gotta ask the right person

mayne those flints are just to clean, I can't wait def. will be grabbin them this sat...and couple fits to go with them...maybe on next weeks check if the cards are still available I'll kop a pair.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Back
Top Bottom