*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

^^^nice lineup D E C K211 hova

They my size 2 :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

is there only one shirt for the cardinals because i only see the one with MJ wearing them, i saw other shirts but i cant find them online, n e helpers

Damn it was crazy for me.

So I had to get the money from my dad but yesterday I only seen him for like 10 minutes cause I had to leave and went to Chuckie Cheeses and came back around 11:30 :lol:
laugh.gif
And he was sleeping so I didnt wanna wake him up to ask him for the money cause he would get cranky and not give me it. So I set a alarm at 6 cause thats the time he usually leaves to work. So its 5 o'clock here and I wake up and right when I take the covers off me, I hear the door close. So im like ****. So I call him and I ask him if hes gonna give me money for them and hes like yeah I left the money in my room. So im like :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
. So im like aight. I tried to fall back asleep but I just couldnt thinking about them Flints. :lol:
laugh.gif

So then Im gettin ready around 6:30 cause the mall opens at 7 and then me and my mom leave. We get there at about 7:10-15 and the first thing i see is a line at City Source (An Urban Account) And i see like 5-6 of my boys from school and i see about 3 of them already got thier pairs so im like damn. So then I run upstairs with my friend to finishline and were on line and since i know one of the girls that work there I told her to get me my size. She said we dont have your size no more. So im gettin heated so me and my friend run downstairs and they have at Footlocker but they didnt have my exact size so i just got a half size smaller. I dont really care as long as i got them. (Flints) Ill post up pics in a bit.

Peace
My sig is the illest..

absolutely amazed that a "gimmik" jb money maker colorway sold better than an og colorway. whoever said that every release should be like this is absolutely correct. JB dont screw up the 4 releases, espescially the online one

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Yea they are more shirts for the cardinals...

Just look on page 13 and 14 of this post. Nice fits...hope you find what you are looking for.
I love you and have a nice day

Has any NBA jordan brand players worn the flints in a game yet? If so pics?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]EBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Joe Mauer's Sideburns>You.

Went to finishline around 6, waited in the car wit my friend till they opened the mall at 8. Opened one door a few good 30 heads were there...every1 ran to the closest store and me and my friend jogged to finishline at the end....he was 1 i was 2nd and we jus waitied till 9 and went in and copped the Cardz wit no prob...mad heads beind us though..Dont really do the wakin up early 2 get jays thing..Plus my mall aint that great...South shore mall in long island....sucks @#%$. :D
happy.gif

Are you guys kidding!?!?! I had to wait 3 Hrs in line for them, and barely got them... these were a joke :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Hand over that XLP Bro!

I got the cards from Niketown very easy & the flints out here in NY. Raining & @#%$...it was cool though. I need another flint if anyone has them.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Got my brothers size 8 no problem but only one pair per person rule in effect so i couldnt cop my 11.5 and then after looking for someone to buy them for me guy pulls me back in and says "what size did u need again? "11.5" "oh mannn i just sold it." so i got a 13

so with that being said

w6z0op.jpg

oh yeah got em..but what else is new >D
grin.gif

yo i took a snooze on them flints....guess da white pull tab turned me off (yes i loved da colored pull tabs)
team platano

not a bad day went to a spot in the city at about 10 to 9:00, two dudes in front of me copped the last in my size they said there were only 11's left went to another spot a few blocks away first person there, they opened about 20 minutes late but went in copped both colorways in my size and was on my way, other than the rain and the wait it was a pretty easy copp

Woke up at 830am then my boyz scooped me up then we headed to our local spot (Eblens). Copped both pairs size 12 wit no hassel. Da Flints were def. limited in my area. Both colorways are fiya IMO. Dont sleep on da Flints!

this was very easy to get. i woke up and went with a few friends to the local mall around 7:00. by 8 am, we snatched 2 size 9s, 1 size 11, and 2 size 12s of the cardinals. only a few people were there for them, not bad. whens the next jordan release? haha

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87, joser84, FlipMode11 & Flip Jays​

Heres my story, I wake up at 7 and leave my house at like 7:30 to go to my local finishline. I get there and was waiting for the doors to open to the mall at 8 the store wasn't opening till 9. So its me and 2 other dudes and at like 8:15 the champs manager walked by and told us they have the cards and are opening at 9 too but he might open a half hour early. So at like 8:30 10 more heads show up including my 2 dudes so i was like im not losing my spot so go check champs he calls me and tells me theyre gonna open in 2 minutes so i run down there grab my pair and walk past all the ppl still waiting in line at finishline. :lol:
laugh.gif

they damn near gotta FSR still on niketown. got mines with no problems all 3 pairs
For Sale: NDS Jordan Retro VIII White/Red Size 10 9/10 & NDS Jordan Retro XII Melo Size 10.5 (Carolina/White) Worn 2x Oly VII All shoes are complete with retro card and box. e-mail for pics

I OVERSLEPT and woke up at 10:30 or so....I was pretty pissed and called finishline and all the stores at my local mall and they said they sold out. I was getting a little worried because one of my friends said there were quite a few people there. I was thinking about getting them on eastbay but decided to call another mall. A lady picks up the phone and I ask her if they have the cardinals (they don't really get a lot of good jordans) and she's like "THE WHO!!?!"...I dunno why but she sounded offended. After a long pause she put a guy on and he said they had a size 10.5 and 11.5 left so I got ready and quickly went. Bought the size 11.5 with no problems except for the guy trying to sell me the shirt that went with the shoes...and the lady yelling at him for trying. Overall, I'm happy cause I got them....
"Same thing that'll make you laugh will make you cry"

Take note JB

General Release=Easy Cop

Easy Cop=Sastified Consumers

Sastified Consumers=Likelyhood of future pick-ups. 8)
glasses.gif

FIRE RED IV

BLACK/BLUE V

GRAPE V

FIRE RED V

HERE I COME...
I love you and have a nice day

if anybody missed out which is very uncommon try niketown.com they have the flint grey 7s for 130 and the kid prices are only 75

Back
Top Bottom