*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

where can u get the purple quarter jordan socks? i m up in canada dont think we got it tho...i will hit my local champs later if see nothing i will get it from the states.

whats the point of getting matching socks? not like anybody gonna see them anyways.
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Well, I work at Finish Line, so I had my pairs secured. Wouldn't matter though because we got 130+ of Cardinals in men's sizes alone.

Nonetheless, the release was crazy. Had like 100+ people. That's pretty crazy for where I live. Flint Greys actually sold out in Men's sizes.

I liked the Flints, but I have to save up for stuff I really like coming out in the near future.

Got three pairs of Cardinals. Two for me and one for my little niece.

Here are my pics:

thedayimether0qk.jpg

likeunclelikeniece7mw.jpg

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Free ScKid20!​

Got mine, had to go down a half a size, just to pick up the LAST PAIR at my olympia a day after they came out...made my day :smile:
Celtics.....2005-2006

Quote:
I was at the mall for the Dmp event lol....10 Hours i waited lmao on a January night freezing! lol......Yea the mall is crazyy but i got my pairs...dident know Modells had them, which one the one on travis or another part of the island

I went to the one on hyland. No lines there :D
happy.gif

Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

My buddy @ finishline held my flints for me today....said they had tons of cardinals left so I'll head on back to get those prolly next week....he's holding my 12 just to be safe though
Customs by MACHE- If you guys want your Dunks, AF1s, Jordans-Whatever you want inbox me for more info! You can find some of my work in one of the threads in the Sneaker art forum!

~Long live the OG V~

Anyone else have their Cardinals creased??? i bought mine and did'nt even wear them... i noticed they were slightly creased in the front : (

yup cards were almost everywhere, it was really hard trying to grab Flints, glad I kop'd. I kop'd 2 pairs you need one get at me!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Hey anyone know where i can find the gear that goes with the cardinals? I see hella jackets, tees for the flints but only saw one for the cardinals. thanks in advance.
AIM: dfresh244
email:dfresh268@hotmail.com
Oh, you not feelin' me fine. It cost you nothin pay me no mind.
- Jay-Z

for the person who asked me about my flint shorts...

the came from footaction, not all got them though. i also saw them at a champs.

i got the jb socks with the purp jumpman as well, had to get the 10-13, i wanted a 9-11, no one had it... one guy told me they didnt make it... anyone hear anything about that?
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

So here is the story:
At first I didnt like the Flints so I ordered the Cards from N.com for $136 shipped. I thought the flints looked like girl shoes. But then I kept seeing pics and they remind me so much Bugs Bunny that I decided to get them. So I woke up (sunday) and called around, champs had one of my size. So i rush down there only to find that one shoes has THE BIGGEST GLUE SCUFF on one shoe :x
sick.gif
. And they werent even willing to discount it, so i passed. So I hit DTLR on the way out (which they told me they didnt have my sz on the phone) and there was one LARGE looking shoe on the top shelf. So thinking it was like a 13 or bigger i slowly pulled it down to look at the sz, and it WAS MY SIZE 12!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
So i copped it in a flash. upon inspection this pair was PRISTINE!!! I love them now, and i really want those white/purple shorts to go with them. GOT PURP???? :smokin
smokin.gif

So this is what the outside world thinks of us.......

showMessage

Quote:

They made a ton of the cardinals. And not so many of the Flints.

The pacifics are eh.

The black joints have been out for a minute.

I better have a ship confirmation in my email today or tomorrow. I had to cop wifey some Air Max 95's so she doesn't kill me when my package arives. I've never had a problem with eastbay, so I'm not to worried about it.

:rofl:
roll.gif

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

\

here are mine straight
pimp.gif

"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

Back
Top Bottom