*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

70+ pages and still havent sold out? Amazing! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Well everyone Finishline has officially sold out! But on Eastbay it seems they put the Cards back up cuase when I put them in my cart it goes through.

my order from eastbay is still processing. it seems like they are slippin on the shippin on these. they are usually faster
I Got the VII 4Sale. I got both the Cardinals and Purple in many sizes. aim-yayregulator

:lol:
laugh.gif

One of four scenarios went down with this release:

1. You ordered online saturday morning and went out and cop, but couldn't cancel your online order.

2. You went out saturday to your spot and copped.

3. You ordered online, but the order may get cancelled.

4. You ordered online saturday morning and went out and cop, then cancelled your online order

I'm in the #2, baby. :smokin
smokin.gif

Online merchants were really ahead of the game on this one. They knew alot of people would opt. to "cop" online first, then drop after they secure pairs from stores. Well, hopefully this isn't the case, but if it is, lesson learned from both parties.

Really hope everyone who wants a pair(of either) gets them.

Broke them out today and they are ohhhh soo comfy. 8)
glasses.gif

I love you and have a nice day

^^^Add this...

4.)You ordered online saturday morning and went out and cop, then cancelled your online order

Thats me...

Or this

5.) You ordered online Fri 9pm PST on eastbay then went out, woke up at noon next day, watched Lebron get a triple double, then picked up two more pairs at the spot that was holding your shoes for you.

That would be me.

04/21/06 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Released to Ship

what does this mean? i called to cancel it and dude said ok there canceled.

Product Description &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Number &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Unit Price &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Qty Ordered &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Qty Shipped &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Item Status
JRDN RETRO 7-WH/BK/CD/BO &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 04775101 12.0 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 134.99 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED
Product Total: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.00
Taxes: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.00
Misc: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.00
Shipping: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.00
Order Subtotal: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.00

6. you had your boy hold a pair for you but the night before the release someone robbed the store.... fortunately I still got my pair of cards.

I know I'm late...

I picked mine up Saturday morning. Just haven't had the chance to post it. Decided Friday night that I would get the Flints as well. Glad I did. They're hella clean.

[/i]
[/i]

Quote:
I THINK HE MEANS HE IS NOT WEARING THE FLINTS ANY TIME SOON..I ASSUME HOV PROB. BOUGHT 2X CARDS AND 1X FLINTS..

Actually, I got 2 pairs of the cards and no flints. What I meant were the flints are wack to me.

Agreed ^ . I have been calling finishline everyday to see if my order has been shipped. They said it may take 3-10 days just to ship out.
"Train like I'm 2nd best, play like I am the best."

i just called Footaction.com and the dude just told me my pair of Flints should be ready to be shipped 2day or 2morow. yes!!

its only monday........

and im @#%$ s i c k of the CARDINALS al-damn-ready...i only seen bout 3 dudes at skool wit em on,,,but like 6545415451515848 females with em.....but no flints...??? [nter]they shouldnt have been a GR[/nter]

You guys waiting on the online orders should just call the stores close to you. I was able to go to a Foot Locker 5 miles away and get both in a size 10 then cancel my FL order.

I did this about 10 minutes ago.

Yea that would sound like the smart thing to do. Hopefully your store aint sell out your size and/or color.

To the guy above you...chill. They were made a GR so everyone could get a chance at them. There are many other people that like all things shoes, and jordan in general. JB's consuming base isn't confined to nters. Besides, you know how that-event-which-shouldn't-be-mentioned turned out when not-so copious amounts were released. :frown:
frown.gif

I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

.......im thinking of 3 seperate incidents right now of that last sentence

other than that,,,i think i missed that one

Don't make me say it. :wow:
embarassed.gif

Defining Moments Package. >:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

Just a heads up!!!! when you wear your flints try not to bend your feet a lot!!! I wore them all sat. and they started to crease on the toe section!!! :smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
Not a lot, but enough to be careful!!! I like these way too much to waste them in a day! It was funny because I was walking funny with them!!! like a robot!! well this is only to the people that care about that!!! of course if you got these shoes to play ball don't trip!!!! I'll post pics when I get home!!! good thing I bought 2!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^ the same thing happened with my cards when i wore them a few days ago. i didn't even have them on for no more than 2 hours before i noticed. went home on my lunch break to switch kicks.
ohwell.gif

R.O.Y.A.L.TY ENT.

Back
Top Bottom