*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I love those flints. I think I am alone on this one, but I like them more than the card's.
If shoes weren't important, then why are people measured in feet?

ahhh yup, the cards will def. be copped, but i gotta get some funds together for the purps.....dang i wish i could get both

ONCE AGAIN!!! they are GR's, meaning just go to your mall, and they both will cost $135.00.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

i paln on gobblin up those Cardinals...2 pairs (first 2 pair buy in a while).
Purples look pretty good to me lately.....oh no..i am weakening...

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

How many times yall go ask how much they cost.

If you don't know how much they cost by now

you don't deserve to get em.

Both copped though.

Man Ya dont know what ya talking about the Cardinals Are Way Better Than Da Flints watch when ya see them in person u gonna like more the cardinals ....

they look better in person... dont think anyone will be disappointed on these release...
email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (743) [/b]​

are the grey suede flint VIIs womens, correct me if im wrong but i heard it was womens a while back.

^ nope not womens. I think the only womens releasing are the Lightning VII's this summer, super fresh IMO
I want to cop but for some reason I don't really see the need to cop,right now. I have oly VII's and I don't have a lot of money and the Easter forces drop the week before. So i find myself in a pickle. I'll probably pick up the Flint grey VII's when they go on sale around here( they def will). But I don't think I'ma get the cards because I don't like them that much.

What do you think NTalk.....

"MONEY!!!! IT"S GOTTA BE THE SHOES!!!!!"-Mars Blackmon

definitely copping the flint grey vii's but cant make up my mind about the cardinals because no work now and need to save money for anniversary...damn.... >:
mad.gif

wHaCkxBoI

the flints are deff hotttttttt gotta grab both tho ...dam im gonna be broke this year. wheres the gear for the flints?

Back
Top Bottom