*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Man i cant wait to get the Cardinals. I realized that i have a lot black/red jordans but cardinals are a must have.
"I spit in the face, of people who dont want to be cool!!!"- Carlito Caribbean Cool

Crap, I might have to get both..just saw them displayed at Champs, New Park Mall in Newark, CA.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." -V from "V for Vendetta"

Quote:
Can anyone confirm that they will be on Niketown.com??? please i really need to know so i can save the trip to NTLA. I got gift cards that i wanna use on these pairs... Anyone

They will be on NDC. If you log into you account on NDC and click on sneak peaks they are there. I have never seen a shoe in the sneak peek area that was not available online

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We (Champs) got a lot less Flints than Cardinals too
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

way less Flints than Cardinals in Hong Kong also when they drop
www.kix-files.com

anyone know if the pacifics will be sold online...eastbay???
No tints, make no mistake y'all it's Hova
I stay sportin' played Jordan's before Jordan

For the cosigners umm please sign here____ here___ and umm initials here___

"To me it look like a leprechaun to me....all you gotta do is look up at the tree...WHO ALL SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAH!!!!...YEAH!!!"

^Eastbay will get the pacific blue VII's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

the cards is getting copped by me ASAP

was thinking about getting the wht/red 14s instead but i should slap myself for thinking that :rolleyes
eyes.gif

ima buy a pair of cardinals for me and my lil sis
"...see these lil' *****z rappin to rap/man I jus happen to rap..."-Hell Rell

has anyone seen the cardinal's tee-shirt at uta yet? does it have the actual colors that the shoe has??
when you gettin money sacrafices be made/dress up with the heat and look nice as d.wade.- fabolous

i'm new to buying the jordan retros and as a kid all i used to wear were jordans. The 7's were the first pair of jordans i ever had and i think the colorway was actually the boraduex. Anyways i havent worn jordans in a while as i stopped at around age 13 for some reason. I now wear air maxs only but i am going to start getting jordans again, and i wear a size 11 in air max so what would be a good size to get for the cardinals? thanx for any hellp in advance.

Cardinals are a MUST!!!!!!!!!!! Who else feels me????????

!!!WANTED!!! Air Jordan VI's sz 7.5 - 8.5 in any colors!!!

I don't know about those Flints man. They look weird to me. I gotta see them in person.

The Cardinals are a definite.

if you cop some cards you better wear them! ima just buy the flints to keep ds for a while! i think the cards are overated! flint are one of the better retro+ jays ive seen in a while!

I don't know if I'm a buy either one, with all this heat comin out this year, but if I was goin to pick cardinals for sure.
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, joser84, Flip Jays,Easy3000 & SLP Product​

FUTURA P-RODS FOR SALE SIZE 13 HIT ME UP FOR PICS.

yea does anybody know how much these flints are gonna cost n dus anybody know which stores in the bay area are gunna have the most pairs of the flints

once again 135 and footaction, shoepalace, shiek, etc. just go to the mall mayne
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

does anybody know how much the flints are gunna cost. and does anybody know which stores in the bay area are gunn have the most pairs of the flints

DAMN I BEEN SLEEPING, DIDNT KNOW TEH CARDS DROP ON TEH 22ND TOO!! i was gonna get teh easter af1s, but F that now, cards baby
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
Can anyone confirm that they will be on Niketown.com??? please i really need to know so i can save the trip to NTLA. I got gift cards that i wanna use on these pairs... Anyone

These shoes will be everywhere. I just got a few pairs from my local spot and they never get anything unless it's extremely mass produced. Plus add to the fact that I was able to get them early from this spot, people wil have no trouble getting these.

By the way the quality is actually pretty good on these.

[/i]

those are nice both of them maybe i will cop i just bought some forces and a pair of air max 90s so probbably not
Shoes are addicting

Been a Jordan fan since September 28,1993, The day I was born

Back
Top Bottom