*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

dont worry if anything the cardinals are extra-gr.$134.99 is retail(again)
"We knew that hookshots are hard to block" Thomas,George Mason
website for finishline employees-http://p097.ezboard.com/ffinishlineairjordancommunityfrm2

{quote}"just wanna know if the cardinals are goin to be limited and how much is their retail again???? "{quote}

not limited
GR

Yea cardinals are a general release and will retail for 10 more then the og retail price, $135.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Just got my Cardinals in today.
got some pics, these are one of the best relases of '06
holla at me if u missed out/decide to miss out/or ill hold u a pair for retail plus $10, the info is below

Got any Lebron I's in sz9-10 any color Holla at me, got the money waitng
Email: AirAJ23@aol.com
AIM: AirAJ23

Yeah got my Niner jersey ready for these, some employee said The Spot will have them by saturday. Think it's true?
10% Buyer/.

I'm grabbing only the Cardinal VIIs, they Flint VIIs are nasty and I get over the looks of it close to fakes, imo.

I'm grabbing the Cards with $25 bucks of store credit so that always helps. yawpppppppp.

AIM- Huh WhAt OH k....I'm in the bay..too much hype

[/b]​

10 more days til i buy both :D
happy.gif

Buy My size 12 OG XII Taxis, Retro VIII Lows, And Lil Penny Action Figures On Ebay Now!

Quote:
'm grabbing only the Cardinal VIIs, they Flint VIIs are nasty and I get over the looks of it close to fakes, imo.

word...i co-sign...i like grey and white jordans but they ruined the VII in this fugazi colorway....@#%$ looks mad fake.....i'd prolly like it in person but from what i've seen so far i aint copping.....cards are cop with navy bron III
"N's trying to lean on Jay, shots gonna stand you up"-Jay-z

^^ITS A GR!!!! just be there when the mall ppen (get there a little early) and youll be fine. noone knows where you live or how much hype is in your area so we dont' know. however, there is less flints than Cards, but Cards are like a super super GR.

anyway, can you use military discount on these?
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

ve26n9.jpg

Still letting yall know that I have a 10.5 in OGs for sale or to trade with anyone who has a 10 in the retro.......

Yes you heard me correct....

I will do an even trade for a RETRO CARDINAL VII DS SZ 10 for my OG CARDINAL VII 8.5/10 SZ 10.5

If you want them then get at me.......
[/b] KING!​

flints are ugly as hell they should carmine the 7's instead cards will be copped

if the flints were replaced by red or some other color then they would be hot grey is pretty dull and doesnt goe with everything

Just got my pair, and those who plan on ordering online I'd suggest going .5 a hald down. They run big!!! Or maybe its just me.

Back
Top Bottom