*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
Still can't make up my mind about the Flints........something about them rubs me the wrong way.

Shhh you too....they didnt look too bad in the pick with jeans...

got the cardinals today for retail.. ill post some pics later when i get home.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Two more days!!! Can't wait, Westfield Santa Anita Mall Footacton in Arcadia, CA!!!! Cardinals and Flints, Holla!!!! Peace!!!

I think they are cool but I need to wait and see how my school reacts to them if everybody has them forget it but if one person has them then they are COPPED

what up. i live in daly city, ca. just wondering if anyone knows a store that going to be having the vii's on sat. but something on the low. i ain't trying feel the rush on sat. unless someone knows forsure that they're not selling out at serramonte or stonestown. thanks in advance.

Quote:
I think they are cool but I need to wait and see how my school reacts to them if everybody has them forget it but if one person has them then they are COPPED

u think you're gonna have 2 extra days from the release to make your mind up

your gonna be out of some j's
laugh.gif

:D
happy.gif
GOOD PICS LOOKIN TO COPP GON POST WITH ALL YHE 7S HERE REALSOON
I BUY J"S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT

very nice!!!...ugh! even cleaner prup. inside nice! yes sir theses def. will be kop'd...did you kop that shirt when you grab the kicks or did you kop online?
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

damn i might f around and buy both now since you can basically cover up the purple on the white and greys

:lol:
laugh.gif
they not my pics :lol:
laugh.gif

found em on ebay

oh yea i do live in the bay area sj408.......... :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

...Yea i said it And what?...oh its spelt wrong yea it Is on purposE.....

man hype is really growing on these i think the cardinals might even sell out first day!?
I think its God disguised as Michael Jordan
-Larry Bird

Quote:
u better get dem when dey come out.. cuz a lot of ppl at my job asking for those specially da cards.. i suggest u get them on sat or else u goin to miss out on dem.. buti guess it all depends on where yah live at. cuz i know around MD/DC/VA dey goin to be sold out!!!!

instantly!....no matter how wack the retro release is it never fails...except the 14's

AIM:FRESHNESS2005
--</a><!----</a><!--[/link]

Quote:
man hype is really growing on these i think the cardinals might even sell out first day!?

They should be gone by the end of release day, well atleast here in NYC.

swol74

thanks for clearing that up for me. the same thing happend to me. im usually a 9, the olys ran small, so i had to get the 9.5 they were perfect, the flints are cut true... then a 9 it is. i was thinking i would need the 9.5.. but sounds like its gonna be a nine.

thanks for the info! and nice pics ups!
fresh to death.
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Back
Top Bottom