*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

i copped in Footlocker on Times Sq @ midnight. line was pretty quick. must of only been on it like 20mins and i got on it @ 12am. only thing was flints sold out quick. i copped a pair of cards tho in sz 12. lol i dont kno how pplz didnt kno bout Footlocker and there were swarms of people on Champs & Modells line. i ordered my Flints on Footaction.com

finally on ndc. i've been waiting to use the voucher for shoes i returned awhile back. the free shipping came in handy too. thanks folks.

whoa. i musta missed the boat. how EXACTLY do u log into swoosh?
i dont work for nike, footlocker, champs, etc.....but i DO want both pairs for $160.

SOMEONE PM me or post it, i GOTTA know

SOO IF YOU BUY IT ON NDC DO THEY ALSO CHARGE YOU ONCE THEY SHIP CUZ IM ABOUT TO GO GET THEM NOW...SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW B4 I LEAVE. THNX

^ um, where are they sold out? Every site has FSR...

w6r49u.jpg

Hope everyone gets their pairs....this should be an easy release for everyone if you try
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
flintgreyNT@gmail.com

Just got in...

Was the 1st one to Modells on Fulton, got there @ 5:45. Two other people showed up right after me. Dude opened the doors early, got my Cardinals in a Sz.12, and now i'm home to post this mini story and catch some Z's...

I'm actually wondering if anybody knew Modells was getting these (I'm sure they did) but I saw cats standing in front of both Finishline and Footaction, neither were open.
[/b]
[/b]​

just got in from modells at 3rd ave 149, i went to use my CUNY ID and the manager said i have to wait after 2pm. i was like WHY? he gave me some BS, so i pause a minute and said let me buy them now, then return them and you kno the rest, see cats gotta save dat cash feel me?

JUST GOT IN ALSO, WENT TO THE MALL AT 545 DOORS OPENED UP AT 6AM...EVERYONE WAS SPEED WALKING...WAITED TILL 650AM...IT WAS PRETTY EASY IF YOU ASK ME..ALL RELEASES SHOULD BE LIKE THIS..THE GUY AT THE REGISTER WAS BEING AN A HOLE THO...O WELL I WANTED PERFECT CARDS WITH A RETRO CARD!!! I GOT BOTH.... :D
happy.gif
NOW IM OFF TO BED.!! I LOVE VII'S..IM SOO HAPPY I GOT THEM.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

got home maybe 20 mins ago
woke up @ 626 n called modells @ kingsplaza
said they was open already
i was like @#%$
went over there real quick and now im home

yo it was mad girls in there coppin flints
not one of the girls i saw copped cardis
its messed up that they kept tryin on sizes and some lucky girl left with 1 4 and a half and a 5(1 pair of flints consisting of that) and dint realize
so dudes in the store are like o well she'll come back
and they put the 1 4 and a half with the 5
hope they dont sell that box also

edit- i copped cardis and paid 146.30 but dint get a reciept but got a modells card
i wanted that receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f&$k

bout to leave in a few..kinda leaning towards the flints..have enough white/blk/red colorways..but i dunno yet..ill see when i go to my spot in person..

dont sleep on the flints th0..these wil def sel out fast..alot of ppl are feeling these around my way..the cardinals just seem like another NT hype

so angry right now cuz yesterday I went to make shore my sneaker spot would have the 7's and they only got dem in men size as of right now, hope when they open this monring they will get the kid sizes, do jordan ever send there shipments to stores on the actual realease day for anybody that works at a shoe store?

fanna leave in a few to go copp mine from finishline. they open @ 8
They got the shivers, man I got the fever
I gotta bring the hood back after Katrina!
Weezy F Baby, now the F is for Fema

Quote:
woke up @ 626 n called modells @ kingsplaza

Word of advice next time go to Modells Church and utica. Much easier.

Quote:
yo it was mad girls in there coppin flints
not one of the girls i saw copped cardis

The amount of people copping the white and greys surprised the hell out of me. Seein so many people with them made me second guess. But its OG colorway all the way. How was the KP seen though? Alot of heads?

To those who havent gotten yet most stores got more Cardinals than Flints and if you wore a size 10.5 in the Olys then get a size 10 in Cards. They are running .5 size bigger.

Woke up @ 6. Met my friend, bought her breakfast and actually had to wait on line. There is never a line at Modells in Main Street [Queens, NYC]. Well, I waited like 20 minutes, got my pair on her discount. Gonna go back at 2pm and pick up my Flints for even cheaper.

P.S. - It's good to be a CUNY Student. Remember that 10% discount guys. =)

looks like flints were alot more limited than peopel thought
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- </span><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:comic sans;font-size:small;"><!----- </span><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:comic sans;font-size:small;"><!----- </span><!-----</div><!-----<br>
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

Tried on both shoes..didn't really think the cardinals were what they were hyped to b..but the flints are the real deal..everyone who doesn't get these is absolutely crazy..perfect summer time shoe..

CARDINALS ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE..

plus FORDHAM MODELLS did a MIDNITE RELEASE..

and Resellers just BEASTED on EASTBAY..

damn resellers..
JUST REMEMBER THAT MY JEANS COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT !?!?! - Me
^^ I didn't know this one line could offend so many people. :frown:
The Gear in my Closet cost more than your Life Savings - Me
My Whole Sneaker Collection could pay for your Whole College Tuition - Me

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE CARDINALS?

I WENT EVERYWHERE AND THE CARDINALS WERE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE.

I AM IN THE BRONX, NEW YORK CITY
JUST REMEMBER THAT MY JEANS COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT !?!?! - Me
^^ I didn't know this one line could offend so many people. :frown:
The Gear in my Closet cost more than your Life Savings - Me
My Whole Sneaker Collection could pay for your Whole College Tuition - Me

Another heads up, Main Street [Queens, NYC] sold out of Flints. That includes Foot Locker, Modells & Busy Bee Mall.

Back
Top Bottom