*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

yea, they are out of stock now. they were briefly available earlier today. i know because i copped a pair of flints.

^ co-sign..i was rockin flints and i saw some girls rockin em..im prolly wear mine 1 time every couple of weeks,until i get the cards

reclesz, i ordered my flints off of their and i checked the status on my order this afternoon, and mines was completed. i haven't received a tracking e-mail either, but you can track your package on their website.

my flints shipped and my chambarys have been released to ship...i guess eastbay comes thru afterall
[/i][/b]​

hey rockme11, where u at in providence, i live in prov too! If i would of known i would of bought them off u instead of ordering online.

Quote:
When I was in flushing getting there was this kid who got punched in the eye over them or he told me he had a fair one. eye was bloody as hell over some shoes...I couldnt believe it & he was still waiting in line for them all beat up & clothes torn. talk about hype...

when was this? i got mine in flushing with absolutely no trouble.. no line, just walked in at 9, got my sz 12 cards, paid, and bounced.

eboy

ok im a little confused, why dont any of the viis this year have the classic cool design on there tongue. Thats one of my favoriite part about them. I saw some 1 wearing flnits 2day and they did have the design but just now I checkd and in the post of all the releases coming out this year the design isnt there, like i said im confused. do the chambrays have the design, will the citrus'?

lombardi sports
1600 jackson street
san francisco, ca 94109
415-771-0600

yes they do phone orders.......they have the cardinals.

I went to serramonte yesterday and they had a bunch of Cards but no Flints. Alot of the displays were 10.5's.
FS:Black/Maple GR dunks sz.10 VVVNDS worn once without the box $70 BAYAREA meetup or $80 Paypal shipped. Email me at Bspalacio@gmail.com.

i got mine from finishline.com today... i was surprised because i didn't see a email sent to me about it being shipped... my friend who ordered the same time won't be getting his until the 28th.. weird... now i'm thinking if i should sell this pair, get my refund, or exchange for the cards because i already copped a pair on saturday morning :smile:
smile.gif

lol.. bet once i walk into finishline store with those flints, they'll be surprised... i guess that finishline store will be lucky or maybe i should sell just sell them to someone... size 11.5 flints up for grabs... pm me

I CHECKED MY ROOM AND THEY WERE THERE.... GOOD THING I DDNT ORDER ONLINE...AND TO EVERYONE SAYING "I WENT TODAY AT 759 AND PICKED UP MY PAIR"....IS THIS ALSO TRUE FOR THE FLINTS...B/C I DONT THINK THOSE WERE AS EZ.

people are wearing these left and right... i'm keeping mine on ice for a few months from now, when cats forgot about them, or tore theirs up ... that's when i will break out my pairs!

how is the creasing on them? horrible?

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Both colors were easy to cop in NC just like most release I LOVE IT IN THE SOUTH!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

There are still Cards and Flints in all sizes laying around everywhere for retail...

jordan guru, im located in warwick near the mall. yeah i was going to order online but got lucky at footlocker.

repping the red sox/pats

im a try to keep my cards on ice til i get my flints shipped to me... but i was thinkin about exchanging my 9 for an 8.5 cuz these run big... but i might end up keeping these cuz my whole collection is a 9 including the flints that didnt come yet

Man the cardinal 7s were mass produced! They still everywhere in NYC! But for the flint 7s, only in kid sizes lol.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

Back
Top Bottom