*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
BkLYn ShOrTY, SHOESHOT707, when did u order ur shoes and what shipping did u use? SHOESHOT707 which VII's u get? cuz im still waiting for my order.

i ordered tha flints. and got that over night $20 shipping. i live in tha flatz... so if u got tha same shipping as me, u should already have em...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
[/center]

I don't know if it has been posted, but for those working at Footlocker, you are not able to purchase cardinals/flints with your discount. Apparently, the discount was withheld until Monday. I know it doesn't really matter considering the flints are pretty much gone, but i'm sure there are places with cardinals still.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

My cards from Eastbay were shipped yesterday. I chose the cheap shipping and it's ETA won't be until Wednesday >:
mad.gif
. For once, Eastbay did not let me down. Now, I'm thinking about copping the flints.
"I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I had to get out there and go for it... I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me."
- Michael Jordan

Ordered from Finishline on Friday night at 11:00pm, shipped to Indianapolis on yesterday. Checked my orders in my account on Finishline and had tracking information from store to the door.

Ordered from Finishline on Friday at 9:00 PST.
They still haven't filled my order.
I hope their "other means" aren't fake shoes.
How did people who ordered after me get their shoes already?

I got my flints from Eastbay yesterday, but I selected the 2-3 day express shipping. Flints are REAL CLEAN! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Well...third person in a row to get thier pairs from Eastbay yesterday (Wednesday)
-AVALANCHE-ROCKIES-NUGGETS[/b][/i]​

I recieved my pair of Flints yesterday from Eastbay as well. I selected the 2-3 day shipping. I was a little upset though becuase they shipped it in a plastic bag so my box got a little scuffed up. It's ok thought, the flints are super clean.

Niketown cancelled my order and I placed it on SATURDAY MORNING. Has this ever happened to anyone else from them? I have never heard of them pulling an "EASTBAY". So wack... :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
Thank you for your recent niketown.com order. Unfortunately not all of your
item(s) were available, and are not available for back order. Your order is
being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 of Air Jordan VII Retro (men),White/Black/Cardinal Red/Bronze,12 have been
canceled.

Your Orginal Order Price $136.50 has been changed to $0.00.

Payment Details:
Your credit card #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will not be charged $136.50.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit
niketown.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message
has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions
regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at
1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

niketown.com

looks like a lot of yall missed out
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

My Niketown order shipped yesterday out of Memphis, TN. They're supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Ordered both colors on Saturday morning(sz10)

@#%$ Finishline. I just got an email saying that my order was canceled. I called customer service and they tell me that it was unable to ship b/c they didnt have it in stock. How is that possible if I ordered them as soon as they went online? I am never buying @#%$ from them again. Is there anyone out there that can help me out? I am looking for a pair of Cards and a pair of Flints both in a size 11.5.
"Train like I'm 2nd best, play like I am the best."

I only got the cardinals and I love them. The flints were nice but I took the cardinals over the flints.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some yalls whining over not getting a pair and I'm bout to return my Cardinals back to finishline.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Talk bout:

--Hype
--Butchered Retro

Oh and a plethora of :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Laughter is my anti-drug.

ANYONE WHO NEEDS CARDS OR FLINTS IN 9.5 or 10?
I have one of each color in 9.5 and 10.
Email/PM me if you are interested
AIM - hawklaw07

i haven't had any problems with finishline.com /thats were i also got my dmps online and also the store. maybe its becuzz of my size 8.5 or 9 as for the cardinals they are very comfy

i just wanted the flints...i got the cardinals in store easy...but the flints sold out almost instantly...im guessing finishline is gonna cancel my order too...which is @#%$ up...i wanted the flints more to.
email: ej_lam@yahoo.com

Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

Tracking ID:
Anticipated in Home: 05/02/2006
Date Time Activity Location
04/26/2006 15:24:56 Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
04/24/2006 16:23:38 Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
04/24/2006 00:00:00 Pickup WAUSAU, WI

It shows that on eastbays website, but when I try to check the tracking# on usps.com it says that there's no record!! that sucks!! I should have paid for the 2 to 3 days method!! >:
mad.gif
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif

Who is dealing with the same issue?

Quote:
When I was in flushing getting there was this kid who got punched in the eye over them or he told me he had a fair one. eye was bloody as hell over some shoes...I couldnt believe it & he was still waiting in line for them all beat up & clothes torn. talk about hype....

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom