*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
Why is this post still open? This was just a regular release.

Hella ppl stressin over this GR.... haha and they still have FSR everywhere where I live. At least in the Cards theres at least 5 stores that have close to FSRs on cards. The Flints are a dif story though. Anyone need Cards Ill cop for 150 + w/e shipping you desire. ( 150 cuz cards plus tax)
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

I took one step in the Cards and them things creased up like i just got em out the cleaners..no tellin when i'll put them back on..maybe never

did anyone else experience this problem..and i mean literally one step
My avatar is in the mail

IMO I think out of all the shirts I've seen for the flints, this is the best one by far-

08386545_z.jpg

SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Any body know exactly how many of each sneaker was made. Because the flints were much more limited then then the cards. thanks
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West
http://p097.ezboard.com/ffinishlineairjordancommunityfrm2

i got my 7's from finishkine yesterday. i got a 6, which is like the kid size that sells out the most. finishline was my last resort so i ordered from them.

quick question i was unable to order both kicks on eastbay on sat but got lucky and ordered them on the 25th and the order says fully shipped but for almost two days the tracking link says no data returned, should i be concerned?

anyone got from eastbay ? their shipping sucks .... I live in VA, ordered Sat, and the package got pick up on Apr 24, but the tracking said it would be delivered to my home on May 3. I don't expect to pay $6.99 for this kind of shipping service.

who needs cardinals, i help them buy from footaction near my house. $150 + shipping... they should have lots of size left..i went there on sunday and they said they received more than 200 pairs of cards and about 60 flints. so i'm assumming they still got a fsr for the cards.

aim me at jimbotronics

Quote:
I took one step in the Cards and them things creased up like i just got em out the cleaners..no tellin when i'll put them back on..maybe never

:smh:
nono.gif
yeah it happened to me too!! I didn't put them on though!!! I tried them on at home and noticed that they were going to crease real easy and decided t wear my flints instead!!! I don't have two of those, so I have to be careful with them. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
I know they are shoes, but I hate creases!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I ordered 2 pairs on Friday night, they shipped out Monday and received them yesterday. I got the standard shipping and I figured that it would take at least a week. Eastbay has never given my problems. I live in California by the way.
Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

To all the people wondering about eastbay shipping the tracking info isnt always updated everyday so you shouldnt be to worried. Also about the delivery date when i always place my order on sat. I usually receive them by the next sat even if that is not when the tracking info is scheduled to deliver them.

For instance i should receive my cards and flints today but the trackin # says they are to be delivered MAY 4th

Quote:
For instance i should receive my cards and flints today but the trackin # says they are to be delivered MAY 4th

me too

I have sz 12 and 13 Flints VII's for sale

im really short on cash you guys think either of these will be around in about a month at footlocker/fooatcion/champs?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^^^^^^ im feelin that match with the jersey, you should just put black laces in them and they'd be perfect.
"My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline." - Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom