*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

copped this shirt to go w/ the Cards
dscf0540custom5cx.jpg

Quote:
Finishline is the worst online site to order from. We don't even have an online warehouse! I just cancelled 4 orders today for the Flints. We sold out our 36 pair on saturday, so I have no idea why the orders get routed to our store! Ultimately is screws you guys over because after I "no stock" the item the order goes to another store. That's why some of you have been waiting for days and it still says "processing".

It sounds like many of you have no idea how FinishLine processes your orders. Here is the process simplified.....

1. You place your order at 11:59 on Friday for the Flints.
2. The order is electronically routed to the first store with stock onhand. (store # 01 to
whatever, in numerical order.
3. Let's say that store #31 in Kalamazoo, Mi gets the order. It sits in the computer until
around 10am Saturday morning when an employee prints all the "send sales" out.
Now we can stop right there because FinishLine opened at 9am to sell them. YOu know they were all gone by 10am, so your order gets no stocked, which means it is electronically sent to the next store for possible fulfillment. Good luck with that!

You're somewhat wrong, homie. Let me clarify something for everyone.

Ever since the Jordan Bullets Swingman fiasco, Finish Line DOES NOT fulfill new releases through stores. They DO have an online warehouse. I don't know what went wrong with the Flints. This is the first new release I've seen since the Bullets Swingman to go to stores for fulfillment. Obviously, somewhere the company messed up. Too bad it was with the Flints, and not with something like the XIVs that a lot of people still have tons of sitting in their stockrooms. It is not until about a week after the release date that the order starts going to stores. Also, another thing to clear up. When you order something, it DOES NOT go in store order from #1 on down. Your order first goes to the store closest to your home that has your product. I fulfill orders all the time from people that've ordered online, and live right down the street from the store. And I've also fulfilled orders for people that live in Cali (my store is on the east coast).

Oh yeah, to the person still canceling orders for the Flints a week later, you need to check your inventory because maybe you're missing a pair. This far after the release date, everything should be accurate now. I received a bunch of orders for Flints size 7.5, because that's the only size left in my store.

BTW, if anyone wants to question my credentials and how I know this, I've been a manager with Finish Line for 4 years now.

^^^^^^^^^^
yes that is exacly how the process works. my friend is a manager at a f/line in massachusetts. i was going in the store for free shipping and ordering there. running all kind of jordan style numbers through the system. got lucky a few times. the customer service had gotten better lately but with the flints it was a mess.

repping the red sox/pats

My pair finally came from eastbay... and on the little eastbay sticker they put on the shoes box, it says "too many" in pen

wqpijl.jpg

wqpls9.jpg

too many what???

went and grabbed some fitted shirts for my flints, lovin them.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

Hey guys, sorry if this has already been asked, but did both the flints and cardinals come with a retro card? I got my cardinals today from Finishline.com and I didn't get a retro card. Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't have time to scan 90 pages. Thanks in advance.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael Jordan

For those of you questioning about finishline.com orders. They get sent from the store closest to your address that has two or more pairs of the same size shoes you ordered. Also those saying that they didn't have a stack of these set aside for .com orders - you are wrong. Mine came from -

Finish Line Online
3306 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235

This happens to be the company that I work for. That address also happens to be the distribution center and our headquarters. Hope that clears some stuff up for you guys.

By the way...I LOVE my flint VII's!!!!!!!!
TEAM CARPET

Ya my order still says processing on Finishline.com for my Cardinals >:
mad.gif
I hate having to order from them.

[/quote]

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

Not sure if its been posted but Eastbay has a couple of new shirts of these VII's.
98745404_z.jpg

08616200_z.jpg

38710100_z.jpg

38710010_z.jpg

98715010_z.jpg

====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

^I thought I was the only one. Eastbay/FootLocker will have something for you...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Quote:
Jordan socks make any pair of Jordans look even better.

Co sign to that.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom