*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Just got these babies in...

wrlx1j.jpg

wrlx61.jpg

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

I got my Flints yesterday sent from Niketown Chi-Town. Damn they were quick. I called in and ordered from them on Tuesday afternoon and i got them Friday using ground shipping. I stay out in Frisco, Cali too. Anyway, definitely happy i got my pair.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

i still need to get my Purps, i ended up gettin the cards which i DONT regret, but i wish that i had enough money to get both at the same time u kno

BTW, is there anyplaces that are still sellin these for retail?

Quote:
Shipping Confirmation

April 25, 2006

ryan,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on its way.

Your order number is: o76238566

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1XR0931Z5825194989

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^looks like im good

Can somebody post a pic of the Pacifics being worn? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Still looking for the cards and flints for a reasonable price.....resellers on ebay selling them for $175+shipping >:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

might have to kop that blue pacfic shirt for my XIV lows.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

If anybody still needs Cardinals or Flints I will be more than happy to help. There is a place by me that still has a good size run left. Just email me.
Wanted: AJ III, IV, XI, Heinekens, Supreme Lows, Air max 90 python and Escape Zapatosdeoro@gmail.com

:\
ohwell.gif
yea kinda, but I wouldn't rock it.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

I have to say the use of jerseys has died down within the last few years, but a match is a match, and dont always follow a crowd do ya thing.

anyone know where I can Get jordan shirts to match flints for cheap..unlike finishline $37 for a damn shirt.wow

If a jersey will match the shoes no reason not to wear it just because nobody else wears them as much.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom