Official Carolina kittens @ Oakland Raiders v. the andrew walter show

please carolina, take it easy on us tomorrow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This will get ugly. If anyone has a link to the game, please post it. I gotta see my dude Nnamdi lock down Steve Smith.

Hopefully this is not close. Carolina needs to not mess around the next two weeks because they should get 2 easy wins and got to 8-2 before we go to GeorgiaDome and play the Dirty Birds. Please post a link to the game as well. We are only getting 2 games in Atlanta tomorrow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
This will get ugly. If anyone has a link to the game, please post it. I gotta see my dude Nnamdi lock down Steve Smith.

someone pm me with a link. im not looking forward to going to the bar to watch this one. could be a long drunken day for me otherwise
laugh.gif

Man I do not want to see oakland get punished today and Jamarcus Russell is not playing today wonderful.

laugh.gif
@ the thread title. I can in here to talk **** to you Raider fans. But the Panthers need to handle buisness and not mess around. So we can go ahead andlock up the NFC South.

John Elway said if Jamarcus Russell
doesn't get out of Oakland, his career is doomed

pimp.gif
20 ccarries for DeAngelo Williams

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

John Elway said if Jamarcus Russell
doesn't get out of Oakland, his career is doomed

pimp.gif
20 ccarries for DeAngelo Williams

Ignoring the fact John Elway is an ex-Bronco, that may be true. Our whole organization is F'd up. Come April, we'll ruin another top prospect.

And I can't find any links. Only audio.

laugh.gif
@ the thread title. I can in here to talk **** to you Raider fans. But the Panthers need to handle buisness and not mess around. So we can go ahead andlock up the NFC South.

O yea and I have Smitty puttin up big numbers today

Not a good look for the Raiders fumbling on the opening kickoff. I have a feeling this game is going to be extremely boring.

Id like to thank any bay area living Raider fans who are reading this. Thank you for not going to the game and making it sell out.

Colts-Steelers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Raiders-Panthers
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif