*** Official Carolina Panthers 2012 Thread - Week 16 (5-9) *** aka KEEP POUNDING!

Loving the defense. Those boys looking real good except for these 4th quarter. Didn't really start to get mad until the end when they started hitting slant after slant. towards the end and not adjusting. I really don't fault Cam for the pick 6 either. You could definitely tell that was supposed to be an easy pitch and catch Smitty just slipped. I'll be happy with 6-10, maybe after this disastrous start. I like Ron Rivera but he's still making poor decisions. But, coaches gona coach, so whatever. At least I know we can compete with these teams. Soon.....

Last year's OROY and this year's potential OROY. It looks to be a great game. We'll need to continue some of the good things we did last week and improve upon the things we didn't do so well (O-Line pass protection, WR timing, being clutch.)

Let's Go Panthers!!!

We finished strong today and I'm proud of my boys. The front four played Lights Out and disrupted anything RGIII wanted to do. Minus a few mishaps on TE coverage, our LBs played phenomenal. Kuechly pretty much owns the MLB with his instincts Logged in 15 tackles. And Thomas Davis: Dude is a walking miracle. He played high-energy the entire game! Our secondary played a solid game for what it was. The safeties were hitting hard and covering well over top and those young CBs held it down. Josh Norman will be a perennial Pro Bowler at some point in his career. Mark my words.

Still a lot of work to do. Our O-Line can play with more fire. We're done for, if they can't protect. All in all, Good Game Panthers Nation! :pimp:

P.S. Did you all see that Armanti Edwards sighting :wow: lol?!? Amazing!

I know we have a game and all but I cannot stop thinking about the possibility of the Panthers moving out west.

I honestly dont know what I would do

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Belcher family and the victim's family. It takes a lot of strength and courage for a team to carry on after such a tragic event.

Fellas has Rivera finally turned this team around? And would y'all like him to return next year?

I say yea but bring in a new OC maybe norv turner...

God I hate this OC 1st down on the 50, with 4 mins left in the half and you call up a fake reverse playaction that goes for a sack. Dude is a clown straight clown.

Last edited:
Fellas has Rivera finally turned this team around? And would y'all like him to return next year?
I say yea but bring in a new OC maybe norv turner...

I'm a big fan of Rivera and I'd love to see him back next year. The defense and team as a whole are playing his style of football. He needs a few more pieces on defense, but I'm proud of the young guys for stepping up and rising to the occasion. No telling if Chud will be back. Can't say I'd be surprised if he was let go. As for Cam, seems like he was disinterested in the plays that were being called early in the season. It showed on his face in many of those games. Now it's looking like he has more say and he looks more comfortable. "Sophomore Slump" my butt, lol.

I've been trying to find that Cam Knows Nike Tee but freakin Cam'ron wore it in a video with Wiz and now it's sold out everywhere

Back
Top Bottom