*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

One more day
buddyron.0.gif

Fellas (and ladies if you are lurking).....

The goal is right in front of the Panthers. LET'S GET IT!!!

#KeepPounding :smokin

Terrible end to the season, but still proud of our boys. Just a season ago, we barely made the playoffs. This year, we finally got to the SB. Next year shall be ours. I got faith in Cam, J Stew, Luke, and Norman.

Last edited:
What the hell was Shula thinking when he did the backwards pass to Ginn and he was suppose to throw it back to cam. :stoneface:

Killed the whole drive. :smh:

We mentally didn't show up man. We had every chance to win this game man.

Last edited:
Disappointed.

The first strip-sack TD set the tone for the game. Tolbert's fumble was game changing. Why didn't Cam dive for the ball after getting stripped? Wow.

Were there some bad calls? Sure, but that had nothing to do with why they lost. Too many mistakes. Just way too many mistakes.

It was still a memorable season, but I'm just very disappointed.

Time to bounce back next year. #KeepPounding

Gonna be 7 of the longest months...disappointed, even heartbroken, with tonight, but proud of how far we've come and how much further we'll go in the future. #KP :smokin

Last edited:
Played like garbage. Beyond disappointed with this team. Cotchery's drop, Ginn's drop for a pick, 7 sacks, 4 fumbles? This was the offense we were supposed to be. Incompetent line, practice squad receivers, no run game. This offense just isn't good enough.

I'm getting a kony jersey. Only man out there that played like he had some nuts. We need more pieces on offense.

"Peyton Manning(notes)  didn't shake hands with New Orleans Saints  players after his Indianapolis Colts  lost 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Apparently some think this is a sign of poor sportsmanship  from the NFL's greatest player. It's not. 

Walking off the field without congratulating Drew Brees(notes)  may go against our misguided notion of what sportsmanship should  be, but it wasn't at all disrespectful or bitter. It shows how much Peyton Manning wanted to win the game. And who can argue about that? "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...orms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314

​"Shows how much he wants to win"

I hate the media man.

"Peyton Manning(notes)  didn't shake hands with New Orleans Saints  players after his Indianapolis Colts  lost 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Apparently some think this is a sign of poor sportsmanship  from the NFL's greatest player. It's not. 

Walking off the field without congratulating Drew Brees(notes)  may go against our misguided notion of what sportsmanship should  be, but it wasn't at all disrespectful or bitter. It shows how much Peyton Manning wanted to win the game. And who can argue about that? "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...orms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314

I hate the media man.
wow 
mean.gif

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

"Peyton Manning
(notes)
 didn't shake hands with New Orleans Saints players after his Indianapolis Colts lost 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Apparently some think this is a sign of poor sportsmanship from the NFL's greatest player. It's not. 

Walking off the field without congratulating Drew Brees(notes)

may go against our misguided notion of what sportsmanship should be, but it wasn't at all disrespectful or bitter. It shows how much Peyton Manning wanted to win the game. And who can argue about that? "

I hate the media man.

View media item 1904634
That's my QB :pimp:

Last edited:
My Panthers fam! I hope y'all are doing alright.

The ending to this absolutely amazing season was less than spectacular, embarrassing and extremely disappointing. That was a very tough night, and quite frankly, a very tough couple of weeks. Everybody who couldn't say SQUAT all year long about our squad and Cam decided to go EXTRA OD with the Panthers and Cam slander (Cam didn't really help himself, but still).

After letting everybody take their unlimited shots at us, I've settled down and had the chance to really reflect on the season for the last month or so. This was still truly an amazing season and it's still the best season that we have ever had the opportunity to experience. From the win in Seattle, to the 14-0 start, to the dabbing craze, to the MVP season for Killa Cam, and to the complete NFC playoff dominance en route to 17-1, this season was an absolute BLAST.

I think starting the season in Denver will be a blessing in disguise, because they will get to witness Denver raise the SB 50 banner that should be theirs. If that isn't motivation to get your own SB banner, then I don't know what is. I cannot wait for the Panthers to have a redemption season ending with the Lombardi in the Carolinas!

r47842_2048x1408cc.jpg

#KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thoughts on our schedule? Predictions, if any?

A few things for me:
  • I'm shocked that the NFL let us have a rematch with Denver as the opening night game. That literally never happens, but I'm glad that they allowed it this year. 
  • The schedule looks fine. The back to back west coast games late in the season is unfavorable, but in general the schedule looks solid. We won't know how easy/tough our schedule will be until about midway through the year.
  • 5 primetime games this year! 
    eek.gif

We bout to run the table again. I will be in the building @ Rams! My first panthers game :D

*btw I'm one of those people that thinks the Super Bowl was shady :rolleyes

I don't buy cams excuse. You were leaping through the air going head up into collisions all season long (REGULAR SEASON!) and "you didn't wanna get hurt" when it was for all the marbles?????

Last edited:
I got 11-5. Hopefully with no major injuries it's going to be another special year. We are in a position to draft the best player left on the board. I'm so geeked up to see KB, GO, Funch, and Teddy on the field together. We will have the best DT and LB core again and the scary thing is Shaq, Star and KK will be better. I really don't know how to feel about Norman. I mean I know we won't keep him and it's all good. I want to see will Daryl Williams take the RT spot from Remmers. I think CAP will get more carries this year to take some weight off Stew. I would like to see Fatboy role minimized. The line is young and strong but Kalil is getting old and injury prone. Speaking of injury I need Bene to stay healthy for a whole year please, kid can ball but can't stay on the field. I'm geeked fellas.

View media item 1999005
Can't wait for this time of the year to come back around. Always the best time of the year. Me and moms tailgating before the Washington game last year and we stomped that ***. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom