*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

I can't even be mad at Norman. This was his only chance at a big contract.

I think keeping our front 7 strong is more important, so now the Panthers have more money for them (Kawann and Star get ready
glasses.gif
).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
We bout to run the table again. I will be in the building @ Rams! My first panthers game
happy.gif

*btw I'm one of those people that thinks the Super Bowl was shady
eyes.gif

I don't buy cams excuse. You were leaping through the air going head up into collisions all season long (REGULAR SEASON!) and "you didn't wanna get hurt" when it was for all the marbles?????
That is great man! That first game should be fun for sure.

Now for the Super Bowl, let's think about it. Disclaimer: I'm just thinking out loud and throwing it out there.

The Golden Anniversary Super Bowl....with the Golden Boy Quarterback....with the perfect opportunity to ride off into the sunset. The game felt weird. There are always gonna be some strange/bad calls, and Denver's defense gets a lot of credit, but that doesn't explain everything. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all (trust me), but Cam not diving for the ball does not sit well with me AT ALL. It was almost like "wait, I'm not supposed to try to win this game. Let me fall back." 
ohwell.gif

The "good guy" gets the storybook ending, and Cam officially became the head honcho villain in the mainstream that everyone wants to watch. It's the perfect scenario for the NFL, and they are licking their chops about it.

The more I think about it, the Panthers would have been better off playing the Patriots. 
nerd.gif

Honestly, I can live with our squad just not playing well that day, BUT I absolutely cannot live with the idea that the game was rigged against the Panthers.

I just don't believe it, BUT if anything were to ever come out about this game being fixed, I will lose my damn mind!

tired.gif

Carolina Panthers: After going 15-1 in 2015, the reigning NFC champs lose at least six games.

Staying with the "end product" theme, Carolina isn't coming close to matching its 15-1 finish. The projected drop rests on three factors:

a)  The departed Josh Norman  might be a "system" corner, but he was a doggone good system corner.

b)  Who is rushing from the edge?Charles Johnson  (30) is getting on in years. Sure, Kony Ealy  (three sacks, a forced fumble and a pick) enjoyed a fineSuper Bowl  performance. But so did guys like Timmy Smith, Larry Brown and Desmond Howard.

c)  Much went the Panthers' way during their epic 2015 campaign. What if Jonathan Stewart  can't stay healthy?

I wouldn't be surprised if every team in the division splits with Carolina. And with the Panthers  playing the AFC West, including the Week 1 Super Bowl rematch  with the Broncos, 10-6 is believable.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ctions-going-out-on-a-limb-with-each-nfc-team
This is ridiculous now. 
mean.gif

Projected to lose 10+ before last season, worst undefeated team week after week, and after the season we just had we're going 10-6? Splitting the whole division? We've swept the Bucs for the last 3 years AT LEAST. Saints are garbage. Atlanta may be the only split.

No respect around here.

i love it. Let them continue to sleep. whoever wrote that article clearly only watched a couple games. 

CAP is gonna ball when he get a chance...

Officiating failed Cam.

For a league to preach QB safety is a joke when the reigning MVP can have 5 helmet to helmet shots and only 1 be called, a suspension needs to be handed out for this officiating crew.

Regardless, we kept fighting. Defense needs to perform better against the run. Really the only offense they had. We'll bounce back. Got an easy stretch coming up.

Keep Pounding

Officiating failed Cam.

For a league to preach QB safety is a joke when the reigning MVP can have 5 helmet to helmet shots and only 1 be called, a suspension needs to be handed out for this officiating crew.

Regardless, we kept fighting. Defense needs to perform better against the run. Really the only offense they had. We'll bounce back. Got an easy stretch coming up.

Keep Pounding
The only one that got called was negated by a bs grounding call smh

Not good, not bad, but meh.

Just disappointed.

3 points in the second half.

However, it was great to see Benji back out there. 6 catches for 91 yards and a TD today.

Back to Charolette for the 49ers next week.

#KeepPounding

Back
Top Bottom