Official Carter IV Post

http://www.youtube.com/v/9V99CvFwo3...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/9V99CvFwo3...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Carter IV coming out December 15th
eek.gif
eek.gif

Rebirth will be a bonus CD to C4.

I mean im pretty sure its gonna get pushed back but im just happy about the fact that were not gonna have to wait like at least a year till after rebirthdrops.

laugh.gif
at the optimism u know his last album was Carter 3 right? You know his last mixtape was Dedication 3 right?

I wouldn't doubt C4 dropping this December with a "Rebirth" bonus.

My dude has so many mouths to feed. And his buzz is just enough to rake in during the holiday sales.

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago. I prefer waynecirca hotboy era to about Carter 1 anyway. He's done IMO when it comes to dropping albums. He should just focus on developing talent. I know he's only27 but He's been in the game since the 90s when he was like 14/15 y/o so that's like 12 years strong. I dont see it in him personally. But hey,that's just my opinion...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

My dude has so many mouths to feed. And his buzz is just enough to rake in during the holiday sales.

are you trying to say Lil Wayne is anywhere close to broke

Originally Posted by cartune

Wayne aint got a buzz no more his "buzz" peak came and went
Your right, Wayne is beyond having a 'buzz' he is established in pop culture.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago.

That's if you're not counting Like Father, Like Son. That was probably the best album Wayne's ever put out.

If his label was smart they would put it out in December, son is losing his fanbase and buzz daily. It's becoming cool not to like Wayne and a lot ofpeople are just tired of his nursery rhymes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by eye see soles

are you trying to say Lil Wayne is anywhere close to broke
No, never said that. Just look at Nas.

Wayne has to pay beacoup child support and has to maintain a certain income. Safe to say he's going to be putting out music for a while.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago.

That's if you're not counting Like Father, Like Son. That was probably the best album Wayne's ever put out.
They need to let me be a mod for a day and clean house
smh.gif

Double Disc?!?!?!
pimp.gif

one-side Rebirth? & one-side Carter IV?!? whoaaaaa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wayne needs to hurry and drop his single for rhte albums cause he only has 2 months to promote.

Back
Top Bottom