Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

I am speechless......... so it's ok to wait 31 days to report your daughter missing.. and party all those days when she was missing.....
indifferent.gif

Un*&%^*(&  Believable...

They Let Her Walk Off Free After All This... 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Cant Believe This Man... Thats Crazy. F*(& The System...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
I stopped paying attention, and I thought she was guaranteed to be guilty awhile ago. Guess not
eyes.gif

i dont think its racial its more economical, if your rich you got a better chance of beatin the rap or getting a lesser sentence, this case i really dont know its crazy, cant believe she gonna walk

bella vita tattoo(the good life) after her child went missing.....
30t6p3b.gif

only thing good is that she doesn't have to rot in a prison cell, but she still has to live with guilt in the real world.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i dont think its racial its more economical, if your rich you got a better chance of beatin the rap or getting a lesser sentence, this case i really dont know its crazy, cant believe she gonna walk
No no no, on NT its always about race, you have to realize that.  Thats the excuse for everything

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LOL bringing up OJ when the entire history of US Judicial system has been favorable to whites

DO THE KNOWLEDGE

this. 
Oj got off because the evidence in his case was tampered with.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Their family didnt have money like that, her attorney is one of those "pay us and dont get points on your license" Lawyer, I really wont go out on a limb and say this is race, but OJ is a HOF football player/celebrity, this was a 20 year old white chick from Florida who was really spoiled. Comparing apples and oranges....

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

30t6p3b.gif

dexter_tv_series_promo_image_michael_c_hall_01.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh @ me for checkin nt first to see if the verdict was true when i heard co-workers talkin about it
surprised she got off tho smh  
I aint even mad, her lawyer did what he was supposed to do. Ya'll wanna be mad, be mad at that +$*%%$$+ $!@ prosecutor and their lack of real proof to get the conviction. All that substantial evidence was a waste of time. Whether she did it or not, idk, idc, thats her own story she has to deal with. I'm impressed by her attorney though.
this

So basically since she been locked up for awhile now, she is going to be free soon?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

bella vita tattoo(the good life) after her child went missing.....
30t6p3b.gif

only thing good is that she doesn't have to rot in a prison cell, but she still has to live with guilt in the real world.
What guilt? Sociopaths don't feel emotion toward their victim.

Originally Posted by Caerus

So basically since she been locked up for awhile now, she is going to be free soon?

There is a chance she could serve NO time due to the fact she has already been in jail and they could use that as time served
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom