Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lnxb1oOIxY1qznsg8o1_500.jpg

Too soon? 

Too late.  It was already posted on this page.

One more thing that was brought up in this thread: the police officer who was initially called to the scene back in August where the body was eventually found is probably the one person who blew this entire case.

no the people who blew this entire case was them !@+!#%% ******ed %@* wanna be movie jurors. that jury should be put in a room and blown to bits.

this dumb +#!%! casey anthony lied so !@+!#%% much and showed no remorse at all that these loser %@* jurors should have found her guilty period.. so yea this +#!%! casey trolling the cops and the world with a nanny...........................named ZANNY? ZANNY... a nanny named zanny kidnapped the lil girl? this dumb +#!%! lied about working at universal studios all the way to the door of the office she supposedly worked for at universal studios? she didnt report her daughter missing until 31 days after???? her car smelling like a dead body. home girl stripping at clubs while her daughter is dead....

for a whole month this woman lied about her daughter being with "zanny"... there was no !@+!#%% zanny the nanny! what kind of brain do the jurors have? some !@+!#%% things just do not need evidence to convict. i mean common sense man... this girl was !@+!#%% wacko

so scott peterson dyes his hair and beard and prepares to take a vacation to mexico and hes getting the death penalty now.... casey anthony goes free after murdering her 2 year old girl and most likely will become a millionaire..... go figure...

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

OJ didnt have more physical eveidence. My goodness. Racist Cop tainted scene with OJ blood and even his truck. Gloves didnt fit. Racist cop said I told you I would get you N word..

Man come on your talking sideways and i cant stand people who talk and dont know what they are talking about

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

How fast will she be back in the club? I guess by Saturday night.
..........and the brothas will there at the club waiting to get that lap dance from her.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

How fast will she be back in the club? I guess by Saturday night.
..........and the brothas will there at the club waiting to get that lap dance from her.
She will end up pregnant by sunday. 

Petition for the creation of CAYLEE'S LAW ... ? 
nerd.gif

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law\

Caylee's Law, contact your Senator and Representative: there should be a new federal law created called Caylee's Law that will make it a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner. 
Let's keep another case like Caylee Anthony out of the courts.

Casey Anthony - You Can't Tell Me Nothing Freestyle

Spoiler [+]
I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on defenses.
I told Caylee I'd be back in a second,
Man it's so hard not to act reckless.
To whom much is given much is tested.
Get arrested, guess until, they get the message.
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny,
and what I do? Kill my girl in infancy
The drama, the state suing me,
I'm on CNN lying like it's just you and me.
I'm just saying how I feel man,
I ain't Scott Peterson, I ain’t going to death row man
I guess this case should've changed her,
I guess I should've forgot where I came from.

[Chorus:]
La, la, la, la wait till I get my money right
la, la, la, la then you cant tell me nothing right
Excuse Me, is you saying something?
Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing
(Ha ha) you can't tell me nothing
Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing

Let up the homicide doors.
This is my life homey, you decide yours.
I know that Caylee died for us,
But I couldn't tell you who the killer was.
So I parallel double parked the body the swamp sideways
OJ talking about back in my day
But homey this is my day.
Court started 8 weeks, oh am I late?
You know I’m already emancipated,
Baez told me you could get away with anything if OJ made it.

They say they had so much evidence,
Oooh I’m so negligent.
Don't ever fix your lips like collagen
Say something were you gone end up apologizing.
Let me know if you got a problem man,
Alright man, holla then.

[Chorus]

Let the chloroform splash, let that girl get cash,
Let that man get past.
You don't need a stop to get gas,
If she can drive through ocean county, she can drive off the fumes cause
How she lie in a court room undear oath?
How did she not get a single guilty vote?
Must be the jurors, theyhe in tune with her soul,
So when he buried in a tomb full of mold.
Treasure. What's you pleasure?
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the OJ wear Prada,
Scott Peterson wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
With way less effort, 'cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard.
Nancy Grace looking like "Why God?"
When they reminisce over me, my god.

[Chorus]

Whatever, I am excited for Casey Anthony to be a mom again for a few reasons. First of all, she gets a reprieve on the baby-naming thing, a mulligan if you will. Strike Caylee from the record of her baby names. Not often does someone get the chance to live with their awful decision to name their kid such an awful name for two years and then have it nixed! So she gets the chance to name a new first-born. A brand new shiny one! Here's hoping she doesn't end their name with either 'ee', 'er', 'ar' or 'Anthony 2012-2014.'

Second, she gets to be the mom of a first born again. I am not sure exactly how this stuff works, but I am guessing you just kinda forget about the first one when the second one comes along. The second born, but now first born one, won't ever hear the word 'Caylee.' So Casey gets to have all the perks of being a first time mom again! She gets to update her Facebook status with woes of not sleeping or how big of a pain the whole teething process is. She gets to be that %#%@+!# annoying mom again. Had Caylee lived (whilst maintaining the awful name), she wouldn't have had such luxury. By the second go round you should know that babies are a pain in the !@$. Her first kid didn't even really make it through the 'terrible twos'. She gets to wax miserable about that and that isn't something any mom should be deprived of.

Also, no need for new car seats!

the failed jokes that are coming out of this situation are probably worse than all the new found "law experts"

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

nerd.gif

Caylee's Law, contact your Senator and Representative: there should be a new federal law created called Caylee's Law that will make it a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner. 

.....and the definition of a timely manner would be?

The law rather allow a guilty man to go free rather than an innocent man to be convicted

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

indifferent.gif
...what if when she's released the real killer confesses or is brought to justice?
i find it disturbing how many pointed the finger at her, even though there was lack of evidence.

...that little girl's killer hasn't been bought to justice and america's legal system is an "institution" openly acting like a high school clique
"she's a party ----- so she should be put to death, regardless of evidence"

....you dont call her waiting 31 days to reprot her missing daughter evidence??

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nerd.gif

No idea... I think i heard within a month after the child has been missing 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nerd.gif

No idea... I think i heard within a month after the child has been missing 

- it was a rhetorical question. the point i was trying to make was, before anyone should go signing some petition there should be some type of number placed on that 'timely manner' label.

Haven't kept up with this thread since my last post in here, but she's supposed to get out this week?! That's crazy yo
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom