OFFICIAL CAVALIERS @ MIAMI GAMEDAY THREAD

I now see why Riley tried his damned hardest to get Mo Williams last year. Dude is electric and an absolute money foul shooter.

Originally Posted by solefob

good strategy to double Wade but I don't like it, it reminds me of when teams would just walk Barry Bonds.

just to show how dangerous of a player wade is..... at 6-4

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I now see why Riley tried his damned hardest to get Mo Williams last year. Dude is electric and an absolute money foul shooter.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Theres Lebron again always chuckin the ball up full court well after the buzzer in hopes of making a highlight on ESPN but not hurting his percentages.

Just chuck it before the buzzer you had 2 seconds.
Very clever move by LBJ
pimp.gif

so i was the only clevelander who kept the faith? come on guys. if we think we're gonna win the title, we need to beat miami in miami. you gotta win on theroad. you take it one game at a time and get it done. unfortunately i was getting score updates on the phone again 2 games in a row. i recorded it so whenshould i start rewatchin. im not gonna start from tip but when did brons beasting begin? ill start it from there

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wade almost 5-doubled.
roll.gif

41 points, 7 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 turnovers, 7 steals.

lebron had 6 turnovers... whats your point?

Originally Posted by belle155

so i was the only clevelander who kept the faith? come on guys. if we think we're gonna win the title, we need to beat miami in miami. you gotta win on the road. you take it one game at a time and get it done. unfortunately i was getting score updates on the phone again 2 games in a row. i recorded it so when should i start rewatchin. im not gonna start from tip but when did brons beasting begin? ill start it from there
Honestly, from tip-off
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Props belle. Just considering all the circumstances (not just on-court) the cards were HEAVILY stacked against the Cavs.

I am thoroughly impressed by this teams heart.

Kudos to Mike Brown shutting down Wade while the Cavs made their run.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wade almost 5-doubled.
roll.gif

41 points, 7 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 turnovers, 7 steals.

smh.gif
Your squad won and you're still acting insecured.

insecured isnt a word

anyways, yeah i was thinkin they have a hard time in miami sometimes but this year has to be different. they have a will to win and seem to pull out gameslike this. this is definitely a good sign. bron 10-10 from the FT stripe tonight also. this team is so close and plays w heart night in and night out. eventhe past few years they were good but you could tell when they took a night off or played down to the opponent. they dont do that nearly as much, if at all. i havent seen a game where they honestly didnt appear to try. they had 2 or 3 bad losses but that will happen.

10-2 in the second half of back to backs is also an awesome stat. idk bout you all but this is clevelands team of destiny! they will be back in the finals

mo and myself guarantee it

laugh.gif
@ this romo sticking up for his significant other and trying tocorrect ppl on NT. I actually do logoff. Try it some times

no, i never log off. it takes to long to type in the password and user name

"Try it some times"

Nice!!!!!!

belle great call...I guess maybe sitting on the plane all night kept them sharp as opposed to exhausted. These are the wins that can mean the differencebetween a 1 seed and a 2 seed. I thought for sure the Heat would jump on them early and this would be another night in Miami...but that was the squad with IraNewble, Larry Hughes, and Damon Jones. This team has grown so much...I can only hope we keep it up.

Wally and Boobie though...are they alive out there?

belle155 wrote:
no, i never log off. it takes to long to type in the password and user name

Yeah, OK
wink.gif

"Try it some times"
laugh.gif
romo took the bait.

I'm not a Cavs fan, son. Don't judge me.
This lil wigg@ did not just call me son
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. GOTDDAAAMMMMNN! Talk about someone that needs to sign-off. I take that back belle, you're aces compared to this homeboy/gangsta. Jesus

Well, it's been nice but I gotta got to (like that belle?) get up early. Til next time
tongue.gif

23 games left with 2 against boston. i think 14 of those are at home. if we take fridays game in boston, i think we can keep this #1 seed but we will see. justkeep on playin and take it one game at a time.

i love wade and bron matchups, this one was almost as good as the one in cleveland in 05-06.

Back
Top Bottom