OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 4 Thread Vol: Win or Go home Hawks!

i was one of the atl backers bout them not getting swept guess i was totally wrong. we'll get blown out by a million

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ey, I predicted this SHHHT back in game 4 of the first round. Once again, beast mode will be activated, though this time by the whole team. No Laker like performances from us. Dusting teams off quick FTFW
pimp.gif

i wish the lakers got to play a 39 win team in the first round and a joke of a 4 seed in the second round as well.

still that doesn't excuse the blowout yesterday.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

the heat would have been a better match up...
if only to see D-Wade put up some amazing individual efforts... but ultimately, he has no help and the result would be the same: 4-0 CLE.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ATL better put up a fight

Dude where the hell you from? Judging by your sig, either you moved all around the country as a kid (no hate), or you're one of the biggest band wagon fansI've ever seen.
nerd.gif

That's about 4 loose balls that nobody has even made an effort on. These dudes have so mailed it in.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Dude where the hell you from? Judging by your sig, either you moved all around the country as a kid (no hate), or you're one of the biggest band wagon fans I've ever seen.
nerd.gif

los angeles whats ur point?

Dude where the hell you from? Judging by your sig, either you moved all around the country as a kid (no hate), or you're one of the biggest band wagon fans I've ever seen.
nerd.gif

Bulls & Cowboys? I thought LeBron was the ONLY one
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Bulls & Cowboys? I thought LeBron was the ONLY one
laugh.gif

does LA have a football team?

Back
Top Bottom