Official Cavs @ Celtics On TNT 5pm pt/8pm et The Return Of Leon "Telle Tubby" Powe

I can only laugh now. And I'm taking back my statement about the Celts being able to beat anyone in the East. Yes just based off this game. Its clear they got tired and if you get tired in the regular season what the hell is gonna happen in the playoffs when stuff gets serious.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what boston get nate for??? nate aint doing $+$! on this team. nate is the black R2D2 out there
laugh.gif

that's a %%%%% cousin in law but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

I can only laugh now. And I'm taking back my statement about the Celts being able to beat anyone in the East. Yes just based off this game. Its clear they got tired and if you get tired in the regular season what the hell is gonna happen in the playoffs when stuff gets serious.

I'm sure Pierce wouldn't have helped. You're right.

what boston get nate for??? nate aint doing $+$! on this team. nate is the black R2D2 out there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Hard do much when you're in the game for a few mins in the 1st qtr then again in the 4th

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Mo Williams playing like it's the regular season.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dang, dudes really despise Mo huh???
laugh.gif

If I wasn't a Cavs fan, I would hate him too...dude's swag is turned all the way up because he gets easy looks all game because of LeBron...understandable.

Dudes think I'm a Cav fan? Lol. I'm from New York but I've been rooting for the Lakers for years. Not because I have any soft spot for LA (NY>LA) but because I love Kobe. Maybe that makes me a fake fan, idk, lol. Anyway Cavs are the best team in basketball. They have the best record, maybe the best player, and they beat the Lakers twice this season while the Lakers have been getting beat by the Mavs and Nuggets.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Hard do much when you're in the game for a few mins in the 1st qtr then again in the 4th
Yea, NobleKane knows he is just making a mockery out of himself at this point. His points never make sense.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Rondo was DOMINATING THIS GAME IN THE FIRST HALF. And then he is neutralized by his own coach that thinks he can handle playing the entire game, even though we just got a player to alleviate the non-backup point issue.
Just more fuel for the fire doc rivers thread imo. Doc needs to be relieved of his duties. He is the weakest link.

Good win for Cleveland. Wish Pierce would have played because he might have been able to help out during that shooting slump, but the Cavs took advantage.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

RIP Boston lol father time is here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're pathetic. should i quote your "cavs by 20" crap you posted earlier in here?

welll.................um..............IF YOU WAAAAANT TOOOOOOOOOOOO!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Yea, NobleKane knows he is just making a mockery out of himself at this point. His points never make sense.
Yep. Nothing new though. Should just sit on the sidelines with the popcorn like his avy.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Rondo was DOMINATING THIS GAME IN THE FIRST HALF. And then he is neutralized by his own coach that thinks he can handle playing the entire game, even though we just got a player to alleviate the non-backup point issue.
Just more fuel for the fire doc rivers thread imo. Doc needs to be relieved of his duties. He is the weakest link.

Son I'm finally starting to see where you are coming from with that...how come Rondo played the ENTIRE 3rd and Nate only about 5 minutes?

Damn NobleKane with the spot on prediction. Anyway, at least Boston can say they're getting old, when the Lakers have meltdowns and lose the lead it's just due to a lack of heart and pure softness. I don't think anyone will disagree with the Lakers being soft.

Back
Top Bottom