Official Cavs @ Celtics On TNT 5pm pt/8pm et The Return Of Leon "Telle Tubby" Powe

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by NobleKane

RIP Boston lol father time is here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're pathetic. should i quote your "cavs by 20" crap you posted earlier in here?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

I don't think anyone will disagree with the Lakers being soft.

Just like no one will disagree that LeBron James is the entire Cleveland Cavaliers franchise and the team is nothing more than a group of scrubs who win simply because of him.

Damn NobleKane with the spot on prediction. Anyway, at least Boston can say they're getting old, when the Lakers have meltdowns and lose the lead it's just due to a lack of heart and pure softness. I don't think anyone will disagree with the Lakers being soft.

i wouldnt say no heart and softness. it looks like they dont play with urgency every game. they play lazy. maybe they are content with their one ring. the only guy who doesnt seem content with 1 ring(or 4) is kobe...

Chester reminds me of Skip Bayless... dude that just hates for the attention even though he's never played a sport in his life.

But that's just me.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Just like no one will disagree that LeBron James is the entire Cleveland Cavaliers franchise and the team is nothing more than a group of scrubs who win simply because of him.

69c260c4059e2eef8a3d13013188034dd9a00649.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Executive76

what boston get nate for??? nate aint doing $+$! on this team. nate is the black R2D2 out there
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Hard do much when you're in the game for a few mins in the 1st qtr then again in the 4th
Yea, NobleKane knows he is just making a mockery out of himself at this point. His points never make sense.
Yep. Nothing new though. Should just sit on the sidelines with the popcorn like his avy.

finns..........................you can quote me now 
happy.gif

The cavs even spoted you what 13 points...correct me if im wrong???

You celtics fans hate me! You really really hate meeee!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

i am sorry but you dont no anything about the cavs if you are calling the entire organization scrubs...im not saying that the cavs would be a title contender without lbj but they support cast is not SCRUBS.

NobleKane, I'll agree with that statement about the Cavs for the most part. Although people like Varejao and Hickson and their hustle def help a little. That hustle is something I don't really see on the Lakers squad. Trevor used to be that guy. And yea Kobe might be the only one who isn't satisfied with just one. Hopefully Ron Ron can get thirsty enough for a ring that it rubs off on the others.

Another question I have though. Since for the past decade everyone's been crowing about how Kobe needed Shaq to win a title (until he didn't need him) or that he needed a trade for Pau, if Bron wins one this year is it gonna be allowed to say that Bron couldn't get one until they traded for Mo. Then Shaq. Then Jamison? Will it be justified to say: "Lebron needed 3 big trades to help him get a ring? He could never do it by himself?" I know there always has to be 2 stars to win and nobody can do it alone, I'm just curious if the same rules of hating on players apply to Bron if he wins.

what boston get nate for??? nate aint doing $+$! on this team. nate is the black R2D2 out there
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Hard do much when you're in the game for a few mins in the 1st qtr then again in the 4th
Yea, NobleKane knows he is just making a mockery out of himself at this point. His points never make sense.
Yep. Nothing new though. Should just sit on the sidelines with the popcorn like his avy.

happy.gif

happy.gif

Don't flatter yourself. The Lakers fans hate you just as much as we do.

happy.gif

happy.gif

I'm going to go drink a beer now.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
its true..... foo is a Cav fan in disguise

NobleKane, I'll agree with that statement about the Cavs for the most part. Although people like Varejao and Hickson and their hustle def help a little. That hustle is something I don't really see on the Lakers squad. Trevor used to be that guy. And yea Kobe might be the only one who isn't satisfied with just one. Hopefully Ron Ron can get thirsty enough for a ring that it rubs off on the others.

Another question I have though. Since for the past decade everyone's been crowing about how Kobe needed Shaq to win a title (until he didn't need him) or that he needed a trade for Pau, if Bron wins one this year is it gonna be allowed to say that Bron couldn't get one until they traded for Mo. Then Shaq. Then Jamison? Will it be justified to say: "Lebron needed 3 big trades to help him get a ring? He could never do it by himself?" I know there always has to be 2 stars to win and nobody can do it alone, I'm just curious if the same rules of hating on players apply to Bron if he wins.
If lebron wins a ring this year he shouldnt be knocked for it and said he couldnt win without so and so cuz nobody on the cavs  is an allstar. They are good roleplayers.

Who cares if people hate. People hated on mj and the bulls. Just nobody had a message board like niketalk to hate on him with
roll.gif

lebron is the only all star on this team.

I think this team is good enough to win a title and the least talented team to be a title contender in maybe over 20 years.

Its all about team chemistry for the cavs. If jamison doesnt screw that up this team has just as good a chance as any team this year to win a championship

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Sweet! Ill take it!
happy.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with the fact that people will hate no matter what but i dont think lebron is the only true all star on the team MO plays all star caliber basketball most of the time imo but but not to the effect that Pau does but still give him credit. Not taking anything away from Kobe but he does have the most talented supporting cast in the NBA. Cavs played surprisingly great in the 4th and happy Lebron didnt settle for jumpshots when they had the lead. 

Good way to comeback and win this thing tonight.....glad MO got his swag back and JJ/Moon got minutes

Curious, I would love to the Cavs to try this lineup:

1. Mo/Delonte
2. Lebron
3. Jamison
4. Hickson/Varejao
5. Shaq

The size would give teams problems, Jamison can play the 3 and Bron can play anything on the floor, I just want to see 10 minutes with this lineup

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Good way to comeback and win this thing tonight.....glad MO got his swag back and JJ/Moon got minutes

Curious, I would love to the Cavs to try this lineup:

1. Mo/Delonte
2. Lebron
3. Jamison
4. Hickson/Varejao
5. Shaq

The size would give team problems, Jamison can play the 3 and Bron can play anything on the floor, I just want to see 10 minutes with this lineup
Depends who their playing and who's on the floor would be interesting to see though. But I didnt like how Jamison was dealing with the traps tonight.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Chester reminds me of Skip Bayless... dude that just hates for the attention even though he's never played a sport in his life.

But that's just me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good win.  let's get it.  

45-14 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

I agree with the fact that people will hate no matter what but i dont think lebron is the only true all star on the team MO plays all star caliber basketball most of the time imo but but not to the effect that Pau does but still give him credit. Not taking anything away from Kobe but he does have the most talented supporting cast in the NBA. Cavs played surprisingly great in the 4th and happy Lebron didnt settle for jumpshots when they had the lead. 
naw williams aint no all star. if he was they would have never traded for shaq or jamison. cavs were searching HARD for that 2nd all star..

but i think lebron is good enough to where he doesnt need another all star. You surround him with good players and he will make them players great.

Williams made the all star team last year and maybe lebron made him a better effeciency wise but his stats the previous year without lebron were about the same.....Lebron does make good players great but gotta give the 2nd best player on the team some credit not saying that he's Pau but just saying give credit where its due.

what's up NT. I take no pleasure in beating up old people. A win is a win though. Kinda sucks to see two of my favorite players of all time get old, but hey they don't have Cleveland on their chest, so it's comedy. Old people don't get healthy, they die.

Back
Top Bottom