OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

randomly came across his video, Hey Ma, impressed from that song, tryna see what kid gon do

Yea he's definitely decent
pimp.gif

Got to see him open for Gambino in Chicago and then we ran into him on Melrose street in Los Angeles. Great artist that we bump all the time in the office, looking forward to his Acid Raps project. We kind of did a mini collab for him when we made him these

i f w/ that acid rain song off the strength of that jake one beat. i liked homies lil singing part at the end, kinda reminded me of mos def singing tho. and parts of his raps were clearly inspired by eminem.

I just listened to 10 day, and it's dope as ****, I got that college dropout vibe from a lot of his songs,

:x just wow dude made me crack a smile hearing good a.. Intro .I like this kid and he has potential .Dude is brightest star I've seen from the chi in years

#maxblaugh

awesome.... 

i've seen this coming ever since 2011.....

^^^^ vic spencer & chance - "national geographical" circa 2011

^^^^ mogs at the adidas hollywood showroom circa 2012

^^^^ mogs in los angeles behind alchemist's crib circa 2012

#savemoney #normalmogs 

see you guys in hollywood this summer.

i'll be in the rental car playing max b.....

Lean all on the square thats a ******g rhombus 
pimp.gif

thanks OP i never listened to him before

Last edited:
#AcidRap is trending on twitter which is killlller. I'm genuinely happy for dude, seems like one of the nicest, most genuine people in the rap game.
Tape is fire. :pimp:

It's rappers like this dude that should remind everyone that you should always reach for your dreams. This may not be the craziest project I've ever heard, but damn that dude is talented. Hope he continues to work, his potential is BEYOND. 
pimp.gif

Everything's Good is just too chill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom