OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

Copped tickets to the Houston show last night.

Chance has one hell of a show. Excited to see Coloring Book performed live.

Thread's dead, but I saw him in Sacramento last Thursday, and he blew me away with his performance. It was great, if you get an opportunity to go on this arena tour, hit it up, must see show.

Just finished running it. I don't love it or his artistic direction over the last 2-3 years in general (listened to Paranoia the other day and just had to sigh :lol:), but I thought it was a decent project off of one listen. Like, I'm willing to play it again at least.

I could do without the skits entirely and it feels unnecessarily long though.

Eternal, Hot Shower, We Go High, Roo, Handsome, Big Fish, Get A Bag, Slide Around, and Sun Come Down are some early favorites. I still don't know who all the features are on there, but I thought they were all decent at the worst.

I like the album cover a lot for some reason :lol:

Ish felt like a lecture. Album is overall meh

5 year plan is pretty decent. Will give it another spin tomorrow

Last edited:
Aint no Coloring Book or Acid Rap but its cool.

From those 2 projects it seems some of the songs from there were used to establish the sound for this entire album. Way more uptempo.

First I'll note that I didn't like Chance's previous projects. I liked a few songs on Acid Rap but generally it just wasn't for me.
I gave this project a shot and listened to the whole thing but this was just garbage. If I compare it to Coloring Book, this project feels like he didn't put in very much effort and only had a bunch of yes-men in the studio.

Who told this man it was a good idea to put Hot Shower on the album? That was just excruciating.

Never been a fan of Chance other than a couple tracks off Acid Rap. I was gonna give this album a try, but after hearing all the negative reception I think I'll just pass lol

Really listened to chance heavy during Acid Rap and 10 Day.

Don't think I'm going to swing back around to this.

Back
Top Bottom