Official Chicago Bulls @ Detroit Pistons

damn.... bulls just beat the pistons at home...
pretty wild and they played hard on national televison..
good win.

now if the jazz beat the spurs, that would make me a lot happier.

Nice win by the Bulls, they must have been inspired by the uniforms.
pimp.gif

Boston tomorrow is gonna be tough, I'm just hoping they keep it close.

wow, for some reason, the bulls just have the pistons' number.

three reasons i think the game was lost

1. rebounding - bulls killed it on the boards. joe smith had at least 13 in the first half alone - while the pistons were 1 and done way too often.

2. sense of urgency - didn't seem like the pistons were playing very concerned until the second half. gotta not play down to opponents, but play to ourstrengths. too many forced 3s by rasheed, and while rip did well in the 2nd and 3rd, he kinda lost it in the 4th with a few forced drives and that botchedpostup on hinrich.

3. nocioni - dude was playing very well, 3 pointers and lefty drives.. and he got several phantom fouls on max - a flop on d and a couple late calls on drives- which put maxiell in foul trouble - i'm not questioning the calls - max should know better than to put himself in that situation - i bet if you check theplus/minus numbers, his absence was key, since i think he got most of the offensive boards (pretty shameful for the rest of the team since he only played 19mins)

good game by the bulls though, i look forward to another 6 or 7 game playoff battle.

oh, and BaronDavis5 - i've had the laimbeer jersey at least since 1999.. it's a champion authentic, with the old school tight fit.

good win by the bulls. noc has been the MVP so far, he has been bringing it every game. i like the way skiles played dhon down the stretch instead of BGo, hesgoing with whatever lineup is working that night. hes proving to the players no matter who u are u may not play the fourth if you are not producing. memo totyrus: when you get in you better starting giving it everything you got because noah is playing great these last couple games. i still want tyrus to play buthes got to give us at least what noah is. good win tonight we have a big one tomorrow night

oh yeah, i forgot..

another key to the game was big ben making a CAREER BEST 8 FTS IN A ROW.

had he missed half (or 2/3 - he came into the game 10/30 on the year) like he usually did, the game would have been much different.

man i'm so glad the bulls signed noc i thought for sure they would let him go, bulls need to win 4/5 6 games to get top 2 seed

that nocioni(sp?) guy played great ball.
he drove to the hoop instead of settling for jumpers.
very good win and difficult to do especially in detroit.
congrats to the bulls.

Back
Top Bottom