Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The Bulls are still good without Boozer ... I'm not tripping.

And someone set this up ... not too far South.
30t6p3b.gif
They're good without him, but they're even better with him because of what he brings to their inside game

This

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

so Hooter it is! wings, shrimp, etc and BEER!

Bulls looked good from what I saw last night..would like to know how Earl beat us though pre-seaon or not! Great addition in Korver, may turn out to be better signing than Mike Miller.

yon & you're beer
laugh.gif

Not for me... I'll have a drink or two, but I'm not !**@@$# with beer. Sorry

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Bulls looked good from what I saw last night..would like to know how Earl beat us though pre-seaon or not! Great addition in Korver, may turn out to be better signing than Mike Miller.

yon & you're beer
laugh.gif

Glad it isn't just me.  I despise beer seriously.  Definitely not my thing.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Didn't know you were a female, Cake. Avy had me fooled.

laugh.gif

He just teasin Cake. I'm down for a meetup too guys. Im off of 290 so i should be aight. Let us know the exact itinerary  asap.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yon & you're beer
laugh.gif

Glad it isn't just me.  I despise beer seriously.  Definitely not my thing.

i dont do beer by choice either but ive never turned down a cold one.....lmk when & where gotta get a
pimp.gif
in before

Nba2k11 is
pimp.gif
korver is a god Damn beast on there

So who gone bring the bottle with them
nerd.gif

tell me that Bijald didnt low blow me tho
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

got me feeling like Julius Hodge when they played Wake
ohwell.gif

By Nick Friedell

MILWAUKEE -- Derrick Rose sat in his folding chair in the back corner of the Bradley Center's dingy visitor's locker room and chuckled as he tried to answer the same question he had just been asked a few moments earlier. The same one he will undoubtedly be answering throughout the next few weeks:

How much are you looking forward to playing with a shooter like Kyle Korver?

"That's five assists," he said with a smile. "Just him coming off screens. When you go his way, pass the ball his way, my defender has to jump to the elbow, so that's a free shot for me."

As Rose and the rest of his new teammates will learn this season, Korver's presence on the floor will provide free shots for a lot of people.

The sharp-shooting swingman proved that once again on Tuesday night during the Bulls preseason-opening 93-82 loss as he dropped 22 points on the Bucks, shooting 7-for-12 from the field. Korver did exactly what the Bulls hoped he would do when they signed him to a three-year, $15-million deal in the summer. He gives the team something it simply didn't have last season: A consistent outside shooter who has the ability to get extremely hot at times and carry the offense.

"I love playing with Kyle," Rose continued. "Because he's going to shoot the ball no matter what. That's what type of player I like, where he has confidence in his jump shot and he knows that every time he shoots he knows it's going down, almost going down. It's a good shot."

While nobody in the Bulls locker room wanted to get too excited about the results from one measly preseason game, (Korver most of all), it was hard not to look at his stat line and wonder about how many looks he will get for himself and his teammates by spreading out the floor alongside Rose and company.

"I didn't really know what to expect to be honest," Korver admitted after it was over. "Coach [Tom Thibodeau] has never been a head coach before. I know he's coached some guys that are similar to me. I was hoping he would carry over a few of those plays."

That he most certainly did. Thibodeau ran plenty of plays for his new shooter and the results paid dividends pretty quickly.

"I don't think I've had that many plays run for me in a long time," Korver said. "I was loving it, obviously. You get in a nice little rythym and you just want to move. For me, I just want to keep on moving. I don't ever want to stop. I don't ever want to be a spot up guy. I want to play in offenses where I get to just run around and wear my guy out. I had that happen a little bit tonight."

It wasn't just Rose who was singing Korver's praises after it was over. It was some of the other members of the Bulls who had suffered through last season with no consistent outside presence.

"Kyle can really shoot the ball," Bulls forward Luol Deng said. "He's just going to spread the floor for us. They got to play him, you can't really leave him the way he shoots the ball, so it's really going to help D. Rose penetrating. It's just going to help everybody opening up the floor."

While Thibodeau wasn't exactly pleased with his team's defensive effort, Korver's performance will give him reason to smile when he reviews the tape.

"He helps you execute and I think he commands a lot of attention when he comes off a screen," Thibodeau said. "There's going to be two people out there so it creates easy offense for other people.

As Thibodeau noted, Korver, like everyone else, still has to improve on a few things before the season begins.

"He's got to keep working on his defense. If he plays smart, body position defense and he keeps the ball in front, we're going to be able to play him more minutes."

If he keeps shooting the way he did Tuesday night, there's little doubt he'll find a way to remain on the floor.

roll.gif
That commercial is crazy!

Yes, Korver is a beast on the game, I will second that !@%+@@%@#@%# tired of playing against my own team, but there will be hell to pay later when I get it together

roll.gif
at shots fired from Bijald

I can grab some loud as long as none of yall yodeling in the valley before you get there!

Hooters 93rd Cicero Wed Oct 27th game starts at 7 so I say show up at 630 for
pimp.gif
if thats your vice

anyone looking to get added to the team has been added....again the list was from Agent, who I haven't seen, so I will get you on if you missed out in the summer

all that commercial was missing was dwight yellin SEXUAL CHOCOLATE @ THE END.......

that woulda been the icing on the cake had he done that!
roll.gif
I'm willing to bet he did that in an outtake

that woulda been the icing on the cake had he done that!
roll.gif
I'm willing to bet he did that in an outtake

i bet he has a whole commercial worth of outtakes fams a straight fool & ill make sure to have some ouside voice w/ me for pre-game & 1/2 time @ hooters

what you been doing in that 2k WC?

Yall see they cut Richard again? If I was him and they came calling again, I'd say hell nawww.

Yall see they cut Richard again? If I was him and they came calling again, I'd say hell nawww.

What kind of sexy drink Bijald?

I will definitely have a pitcher of BUD and a shot or two of Henny.

What kind of sexy drink Bijald?

I will definitely have a pitcher of BUD and a shot or two of Henny.

im about to get on 2k once i get this burn in you on ps3 ant?

Back
Top Bottom