Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yes, Korver is a beast on the game, I will second that !@%+@@%@#@%# tired of playing against my own team, but there will be hell to pay later when I get it together
laugh.gif
roll.gif

G its over for you ever playing me with the bulls again i got that low post game now

went and played 2 ranked games made them both quit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hooters 93rd Cicero Wed Oct 27th game starts at 7 so I say show up at 630 for
pimp.gif
if thats your vice
ill be there have my girl drop me off around 7 since i dont smoke

side note its gone be too funny standing around trying to see if somebody from NT making eye contact with every dude that come in is not a move im trying to make
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yes, Korver is a beast on the game, I will second that !@%+@@%@#@%# tired of playing against my own team, but there will be hell to pay later when I get it together
laugh.gif
roll.gif

G its over for you ever playing me with the bulls again i got that low post game now

went and played 2 ranked games made them both quit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hooters 93rd Cicero Wed Oct 27th game starts at 7 so I say show up at 630 for
pimp.gif
if thats your vice
ill be there have my girl drop me off around 7 since i dont smoke

side note its gone be too funny standing around trying to see if somebody from NT making eye contact with every dude that come in is not a move im trying to make
laugh.gif

\
roll.gif

Take away LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers and add Carlos Boozer (eventually), Kyle Korver and the rest of the new crew to the Chicago Bulls, and the balance of power has shifted dramatically in the Central Division.

At least that's how 82 percent of the the NBA's 28 general manager see it. The annual GM survey, released on Wednesday by NBA.com, has the Bulls winning the division a year after the Cavs received 96 percent of the vote. The survey says the Lakers are the team to beat, according to 63 percent of GMs.

The Bulls' Derrick Rose was the top the response among GMs when asked which player is the fastest with the ball, receiving 21.4 percent of the vote, beating out Russell Westbrook and Chris Paul (17.9 percent).

Rose also received votes in other categories including:
[*]Most athletic player (unranked, receiving votes) [*]Most dangerous in the open floor (unranked, receiving votes)

Korver is considered the second-best pure shooter in the game behind Boston's Ray Allen. Boozer received votes as one of the league's best finishers. Joakim Noah received votes for the player who does the most with the least.

The Miami Heat, which picked up James and Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade during the offseason, was picked to win an NBA title by 33 percent of the respondents.

The Boston Celtics were the pick of 4 percent.

In the MVP race, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder was the overwhelming pick, getting 67 percent of the votes. Kobe Bryant of the Lakers was second with 26 percent.

James, last year's league MVP, picked up just a single vote, as did Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic.

Other winners included John Wall as the league's rookie of the year (68 percent); Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz as the league's best point guard (60 percent); Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks and Pau Gasol of the Lakers as the top power forward (29 percent); Howard as the league's top center (96 percent); James as the best small forward (68 percent); and Bryant as the top shooting guard (86 percent).

gone but not forgotten Cas, I will take my team back GUARANTEED

WC, you added me already..ChiTownGoGetta

I'm bout to leave for the night though, so I'll see yall online tomorrow

Damn Arstyle, I was gonna get a custom tshirt with my avy on the front and SN in bubble letters acoss the back with my # of posts on it

I'm gonna get one of the Hooters girls to introduce everybody by their SN to take the guesswork out of it, I hope the pretty one with the nice booty there

Damn Arstyle, I was gonna get a custom tshirt with my avy on the front and SN in bubble letters acoss the back with my # of posts on it

I'm gonna get one of the Hooters girls to introduce everybody by their SN to take the guesswork out of it, I hope the pretty one with the nice booty there

Wasup Bulls fans. Just wanted to come by and tell you guys that with Boozer healthy, i'm rootin for your squad to do some work and pull a huge upset in that Eastern bracket. DRose and Booz pick and roll should be exciting. Call me crazy but i might even put some money on it with some friends. I will sometimes be comin in here to lurk for some insider info. Don't be afraid to stop by the Laker thread during the season, all of you are welcome. 
pimp.gif

Good luck this season, i will be rootin for ya'll in the east. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Wasup Bulls fans. Just wanted to come by and tell you guys that with Boozer healthy, i'm rootin for your squad to do some work and pull a huge upset in that Eastern bracket. DRose and Booz pick and roll should be exciting. Call me crazy but i might even put some money on it with some friends. I will sometimes be comin in here to lurk for some insider info. Don't be afraid to stop by the Laker thread during the season, all of you are welcome. 
pimp.gif

Good luck this season, i will be rootin for ya'll in the east. 
smokin.gif

241155e483a032132d22c50e7d9b7d863a4a070.gif

^^U live in Santa Barbara (clicked on the twitter link)? WTH are you doing on the internet... place is too bomb
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
UCSB
30t6p3b.gif
Too nice... we have Lake Michigan steps from campus but it's also cold as hell 8 out of the 9 months we are on campus 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
15ojh2h.jpg

avn8xw.jpg

You serious?? lol

<<o 2004...

i used to love her...

/goin back this weekend for a wedding...btw, i hate ppl who schedule a fall wedding to screw up cfb and a week of nfl...come on

Nah I was just talking @$%* Arstyle...but there is one waitress there that I wouldn't mind introducing

Licensed, The Lakers are my second favorite team...I hope yall take the west again, plus I would love to see a rematch 20 yrs later

roll.gif
you a fool ANT

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

30t6p3b.gif
this jon lucas kid needs to stop keeping the ball
yup... his play was ugly. As was JJs.

We lost, but I liked this preseason game. Great ball movement. Great defense. Can't wait to see boozer thrown into the mix.

Considering Dallas kept their starters in, I'm not mad we miss. Now I'm ready to see Rose vs. Wall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^U live in Santa Barbara (clicked on the twitter link)? WTH are you doing on the internet... place is too bomb
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
UCSB
30t6p3b.gif
Too nice... we have Lake Michigan steps from campus but it's also cold as hell 8 out of the 9 months we are on campus 
indifferent.gif
Haha trust me bro i enjoyed it for all it was worth. I just graduated in June so i got my time at the beach and Isla Vista i
It was beautiful, but unfortunetly as a grad way too expensive to live here so i have to move back up north to the bay at least temporarily 
eyes.gif

lol yeah i heard michigan was super cold, my cousins gf is an alumn. College is college tho, enjoy it. 
pimp.gif

Certainly gonna miss it, good times. 
pimp.gif

Good game tonight.
Its gonna be interesting seeing how we jell this season.
I definitely want to see Booz and Noah play off each other......dare I say we might have the best rebounding front court.
Brewer resting that sore Hammy got me a lil concerned.
I was gonna get a custom tshirt with my avy on the front and SN in bubble letters acoss the back with my # of posts on it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

yes i liked this game i only saw the first half but i liked what i saw, it took me 10 minutes to figure out who #6 was because i didnt watch the first game i lol'd when i found out it was keith bogans

Whatup fellas..j/w if anyone's going to have a link to tonight's game? 

I know it's a preseason game but..
John Wall versus Derrick Rose
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom