OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS V.S. MIAMI HEAT 3/9 7:30 PM EST GAME THREAD

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No ({})
indifferent.gif
he said this is his house, he was back in the GO... He seriously needs to come back for good
smh.gif
I know what he said tard. You MAD? I said it as a fan now your squad can get the ##%! out!

You made a disrespectful statement and I addressed it simple and plain. I don't spit on M.I.A don't attempt to *$#@ on us, Miami didn't dominateus so it was far from "this being your house" because your superstar hit a running one leg 3 at the buzzer. You sound like a young fan who onlybecame a fan since y'all won the chip, enjoy his amazing yr as its a good chance you won't see it much longer.

I can't believe BG missed that 1st free throw at the end of regulation. My life would have been a few days longer had he made that free throw.

i was too busy watching the good game to post... im comp is mad slow and knowing yuku... my @@!+ be lagging... so watch the game first, post later...
DAMN GOOD GAME!!!!!!!!!!

W
eek.gif
W just saw the ending, Wade is that dude...the true definition of MVP. Too bad those in charge won't give it to him.

I see why Paxson would go ballistic in locker room. All those missed opportunities and questionable coaching decisions? Would be frustrating beyond beliefnight in & night out, esp as the gm

No ({})
indifferent.gif
he said this is his house, he was back in the GO... He seriously needs to come back for good
smh.gif
I know what he said tard. You MAD? I said it as a fan now your squad can get the ##%! out!

You made a disrespectful statement and I addressed it simple and plain. I don't spit on M.I.A don't attempt to *$#@ on us, Miami didn't dominate us so it was far from "this being your house" because your superstar hit a running one leg 3 at the buzzer. You sound like a young fan who only became a fan since y'all won the chip, enjoy his amazing yr as its a good chance you won't see it much longer.
eek.gif
Damn .

roll.gif

This is true though ...

You love your team so much fam ...

Why he gossipin' talking about he wanna come over here ?
laugh.gif

Be mad .
wink.gif

BG went off on us... why in the hell cant we guard the 3 point line... thats why we brought in J.O. so we have to worry about the paint so much....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

W
eek.gif
W just saw the ending, Wade is that dude...the true definition of MVP. Too bad those in charge won't give it to him.
That's the first thing that came to mind. He's playing just as good as anyone in the league this year.

No ({})
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

You made a disrespectful statement and I addressed it simple and plain. I don't spit on M.I.A don't attempt to *$#@ on us, Miami didn't dominate us so it was far from "this being your house" because your superstar hit a running one leg 3 at the buzzer. You sound like a young fan who only became a fan since y'all won the chip, enjoy his amazing yr as its a good chance you won't see it much longer.

SC, I actually meant no disrespect. I was just pumped. Hell of a game by both teams. My apologies my man

man i cant wait to see highlights... even after watching the whole game... the ally from wade to beasely... the one from wade to moon....
man head needs to get in the game.......

Im still in shock that we lost the game like that. Del Negro is horrible, there is no way that BG shouldn't have had the last shot

Gordon, Hinrich, Deng, Tyrus, Noah

I will not be happy until every single one of these dudes are gone. Somehow, though, management would screw that up too.

Back
Top Bottom